ADVERTISEMENT

A Ferrari Question

Anthony's Instagram still says he is coming to Iowa. He posted videos a couple days ago of him lifting in the Iowa weight room and pointing to his Iowa shirts.
Ya, I see he added videos of him doing pull ups in Iowa wrestling hoodie and t shirt and doing footwork drills in the street with Iowa wrestling t shirt on. Not to mention he’s with Angelo on his visit and they did photo shoot of them both in our singlet. Don’t seem like someone who has decommitted.

Ya, I see he added videos of him doing pull ups in Iowa wrestling hoodie and t shirt and doing footwork drills in the street with Iowa wrestling t shirt on. Not to mention he’s with Angelo on his visit and they did photo shoot of them both in our singlet. Don’t seem like someone who has decommitted.
I think decommitted means not yet accepted into the university. Anthony still seems all in.

As someone who is closer to several of the current roster than most of us, do you have a sense of how the wrestlers (besides Chittum) are reacting to the Ferrari clan pursuit?
The recruiting process has been going on for months and nobody else left . Rutgers hasn't had anyone leave either. What you read on the outside and what's happening inside are usually far from the truth

The recruiting process has been going on for months and nobody else left . Rutgers hasn't had anyone leave either. What you read on the outside and what's happening inside are usually far from the truth
For anyone so inclined, take a look at who consistently "likes" the Ferrari's posts (all 3 of them). Spoiler: The vast majority of the team. In fact, over the past month or two, Chittum was the only notable "like" missing. Anthony was hanging out with Ayala and Arnold last night. so it would appear those two are "cool with it".

For anyone so inclined, take a look at who consistently "likes" the Ferrari's posts (all 3 of them). Spoiler: The vast majority of the team. In fact, over the past month or two, Chittum was the only notable "like" missing. Anthony was hanging out with Ayala and Arnold last night. so it would appear those two are "cool with it".
Also heard that a few weeks ago Cass & AJ were tossing around some weights together. So when I heard the Cass will leave lie I laughed

My point of view is still, I’m trusting our people to have things in order.
IOWA needs them and they need IOWA and TNT!
Again for me to fully accept AJ in the fold he would have to be cleared of all major charges. I would hope they will carry themselves with integrity and be the baddest SOBs on the planet while wearing the Black singlet.

Last edited:
Also heard that a few weeks ago Cass & AJ were tossing around some weights together. So when I heard the Cass will leave lie I laughed
Think Ferrari dad was interviewed on flo after maybe iron man, and flo mentioned sighting of big cass and his dad being at the event, and Ferrari acted like he knew and liked the Cassiopi family. So yes, I think chittum wasn’t joined by as many teammates boycotting Ferrari as some people think, which probably lead to him leaving. I’m sure the majority wanted them to work it out. Anthony did let stop him from joining our team.

Reactions: kkhawk

Plus Kueter was bullshitting with them yesterday in the weight room.
I get 57 has a rep from what happened at OSU but the wrestlers in the room seem to like him. VT seemed to really like 84's demeanor and were pleasantly surprised. 97 is...97. I don't know that he'll ever see a college wrestling mat again.

I get 57 has a rep from what happened at OSU but the wrestlers in the room seem to like him. VT seemed to really like 84's demeanor and were pleasantly surprised. 97 is...97. I don't know that he'll ever see a college wrestling mat again.
Lately AJ seem obsessed with mma, but is at baby step phase, could come into wrestling as a favorite as finalist at least. Hard to figure out with his instagram post, claims to be doing both soon😂😂

VT really liked his demeanor, in fact, Frayer has a mini-clinic set up at Angelo's HS this coming Thursday - May 18th. Hopefully we can get a commit before then and make it awkward for them ;)

Reactions: IAChief32
Grip I have 6 seats and alot of seniority….my seats are stacked in two rows on the aisle…. 4 in 18 two in 17…… I’m going to try and get the other two in 17 to get the block this year

not sure if you meant you wanted season tix or occasional but if you ever want a ticket let me know brother…… great seats
Good luck getting two new ones next to ones you already have, unless you drop Thou$and$ on the I-club. I just hope I don't get shoved to the other end with the reseat when they start using the new tunnel. Maybe I'll get my old seats back because the ones I have now are closer to where the Iowa bench will be.
I think we’ll get along just fine
If you bring your wares, I'm sure everyone will be chill.
I sit in my aisle seat and wind up almost pinning myself on the steps sometimes

seriously I need space to watch wrestling
I warn everyone that sits next to me (although most meets it's my son or my wife) That they could end up in a headlock or armbar at any time. I have an aisle seat too, so I only have to worry about maiming one person.

Good luck getting two new ones next to ones you already have, unless you drop Thou$and$ on the I-club. I just hope I don't get shoved to the other end with the reseat when they start using the new tunnel. Maybe I'll get my old seats back because the ones I have now are closer to where the Iowa bench will be.

If you bring your wares, I'm sure everyone will be chill.

I warn everyone that sits next to me (although most meets it's my son or my wife) That they could end up in a headlock or armbar at any time. I have an aisle seat too, so I only have to worry about maiming one person.
I had someone in a Russian tie last year

I had someone in a Russian tie last year
617pyZQQm9L._AC_UX385_.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT