ADVERTISEMENT

A frustrating tention

hawkaeg80

HR MVP
Dec 28, 2014
Cedar Rapids
I want, for the sake of the players, nothing but success and wins. I don't think anyone here would rip the players just for the sake of it. There is just so much to complain about this year the blame has to go somewhere, but they only perform up to the amount of good, or bad coaching, including recruiting.
And therein lies the frustrating tension. I want this bunch of coaches to disappear from the state of Iowa never to return for just about any reason whatsoever. But for that to happen they have to continue to go out week after week and lose more than they win, perhaps a couple of 6-7 seasons (hopefully not a whole lot worse).
I know that the best way to get these fat cats to get fired (sure Kirk could fire Davis, but then little Ferentz would probably be hired as the OC and that would be a development that no one would want. As for Parker he should have gone a while ago. Though at least the defense has been playing better the last couple of weeks) would be a near empty stadium week after week. But for the players that would be so demoralizing and it would kill recruiting.
The last thing that we will hear from any of the coaches is a bit of humble pie. It is always someone else's fault or "that's just football" excuses. I feel bad for any of his math teachers. They have had to have taught him that 6 + 2 = 8.
As for Barta, there is absolutely no way he will ever admit he was wrong in giving Ferentz an extension.

I did to. They were much better teachers than what I was, and am still in respect to my spelling errors. I, however, do not get paid millions of dollars to spell. o_O

This whole thing is a living nightmare.

Our AD gives one of the craziest contracts in the history of sports, watches 5 straight boring mediocre seasons, has one good year, and then somehow makes the same frigging mistake again. Just unreal.

Barta needs fired immediately, the fact that he did not learn his lesson the first time is inexcusable.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT