ADVERTISEMENT

A+ grade for officials.

How refreshing not having to listen to the narrative small talk that we saw at Nebby.

Didn't even notice them tonite.

Always a good thing.
Minnesota was in their ears all night, just like always. Minnie is always screaming for stalling. It fits their style. Reactionary wrestling. I thought the Brands prepared well for it.

Edit note: PSU wrestles like that against us also.

My only complaint was at 133. The position never changes besides a partial half and once the half was thrown Frost gave 3. Petersen had a reverse lock on the leg the whole time and Wells never broke the lock or got behind him. I'm of the opinion if a 3rd party reviewed that one it comes back no takedown.

Last edited:
My only complaint was at 133. The position never changes besides a partial half and once the half was thrown Frost gave 3. Petersen had a reverse lock on the leg the whole time and Wells never broke the lock or got behind him. I'm of the opinion if a 3rd party reviewed that one it comes back no takedown.
He either realized that he was late with the call or…. He just blew it because there was no change when he made the call

Reactions: HawkMD and el dub
There was very little "riding" in that dual the vast majority of time was spent on the feet.

I agree this is true. It doesn't change my opinion. In some matches there was too much riding without an attempt to turn and not even a warning was given. Both teams.

Reactions: Trapper85
I agree this is true. It doesn't change my opinion. In some matches there was too much riding without an attempt to turn and not even a warning was given. Both teams.
Consistency is fine.

Either you call it or you don't.

The Nebby refs weren't consistent. That's just my opinion, tho.

Reactions: sdvike
Minnesota was in their ears all night, just like always. Minnie is always screaming for stalling. It fits their style. Reactionary wrestling. I thought the Brands prepared well for it.

Edit note: PSU wrestles like that against us also.
You serious, Clark?

• Haha
Reactions: el dub
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT