ADVERTISEMENT

AJ Ferrari says no to Iowa

I don’t think the Ferrari haters think that deep, or realize what a close knit family they are. Many on here have been non stop trashing the whole family except Angelo. He said in an interview last year that there’s no reason they all shouldn’t have a good experience on our team together, starting this fall, so I’m sure he’s hurting about this, especially if the rumors about Anthony are also true. I hope he takes the advice Anthony gave him last year during the recruiting process, when he told him to take his visits and not just follow him to Iowa if he didn’t feel like it was the best program for him. He regretted just following AJ to oky st.

lol

Reactions: Cali_Nittany
As much as I’ve been all for giving these brothers a chance, there is no way he is leaving us. He just posted with Ben a month ago how they were going to be a great back to back combo next year, and after that talked to Chael Sonnen on flo about wrestling Star, and said it would be a great match when Iowa wrestles PSU. He was all in on us, and I bet TnT were more than willing to at least give him a chance to fail, like Downey did. His personality and toxic masculinity is something I’m sure our young ballsy female athletic director hated him, especially after SS. If she has the balls to fire a Ferentz, telling TnT to get rid of AJ is nothing.
Who isn’t leaving us? Anthony?

Rutgers - surprisingly, no interest. NONE. at least that was the last time this was a thing. Would be surprised if they changed their minds now. Especially with Pritzlaff gone.

ISU - yeah. no. Dresser not a fan of the entire family

N. Colorado - Same as Rutgers. No interest. They also have a natty champ - they don't need the problems/publicity AJ comes with. Also not a big fan of the fact that AJ was telling coaches that they offered him $250k last december, when that hadn't happened at all.
That's what I am hearing as well.

Reactions: el dub and vhsalum
Maybe AJ could walk on at Waldorf.
It is now back to being a denominationally affiliated school again.
A good environment for him.

Reactions: el dub
That's what I am hearing as well.
Dresser has Carroll and a stud 215 coming in who had planned to cut to 197. No need for AJ. He may have to lower his NIL expectations, but he will land at some D1. Really thought Rutgers in Jersey would be perfect fit

Dresser has Carroll and a stud 215 coming in who had planned to cut to 197. No need for AJ. He may have to lower his NIL expectations, but he will land at some D1. Really thought Rutgers in Jersey would be perfect fit

Man. I don't know/haven't heard a single college coach willing to put their neck on the line for the kid.

which is pretty crazy when you consider he's an NCAA CHAMP. with 3 years of eligibility, no big injury history and a "clean" criminal record.

I don't see Carroll being a lifer at 197. Maybe I'm wrong on that, but I think he'll eventually move up to 285.

Why would an emotionally disturbed person be a perfect fit for Rutgers? You really don’t seem to understand how caustic these guys are. Seriously. Nobody wants them but you. Apparently you can’t see their behavior for what it is.

It's not like we won't ever see AJ in Carver or the Iowa section again. Whether he gets picked up by another school or not, at some point he'll be in the Iowa section at an away event or in Carver to watch Angelo.

I missed that how the hell did Dresser pull in Carrol?

Why would an emotionally disturbed person be a perfect fit for Rutgers? You really don’t seem to understand how caustic these guys are. Seriously. Nobody wants them but you. Apparently you can’t see their behavior for what it is.
The Jersey culture fits his personality perfect. Somewhere between my optimism and your extreme pessimism about this guy lies the truth. He has not been convicted of anything that would preclude at least a few school to take a shot with him.

Reactions: bourbon n blues
The Jersey culture fits his personality perfect. Somewhere between my optimism and your extreme pessimism about this guy lies the truth. He has not been convicted of anything that would preclude at least a few school to take a shot with him.
I blame DJs and clubs playing bullshit and moving away from rock. I went to the Jersey shore in 1983 and saw some great live music. Every time I watch Blade The Vampire Slayer I first root for the vampires to kill those idiots who like techno but then I root for Blade to clean up the rest of the mess.

some not so good things being said about the reasoning for wisconsin not being in play for ferrari…
Holy shit... Tom continues to turn wrestlers against the program ( if any of that is true)

Reactions: kkhawk
The Iowa coaches kicked him to the curb. Sounds fairly pessimistic to me, eh? OK State threw him off their team. No other major program wants anything to do with him, apparently, even as a returning national champ. The end.

No clue if Angelo reads the board but for his sake maybe we try and take the high road and be selective with comments since separation has already occurred and no need to pile on a member of his family I’m sure he cares about.
No no, all these moral saints who publicly sh*t on teenagers and young men, have absolutely no idea they’re worse than the individuals and families they try to shame. At least they attend church on Sunday and obviously have never made wrong decisions. Nor do they have family members who have strayed from their righteous paths! This bunch of “once was”, anonymous bad asses are going to tell you how it is on this form! Hell ya!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT