ADVERTISEMENT

AJ Ferrari transferring

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was the story until the news about AJ came out. The middle one is a douche but he wasn't the only bad actor in that one. Some bro codes were definitely violated.
Sounds like a program in distress.

And to be clear, the rumor mill has lowered the middle jewel in the crown’s offense to alleged threats of violence, possibly with firearms of some sort with the defense being protection of family honor?

Which weight is Maestrogiovani (sp?) at?

Last edited:
Reactions: tigerguy_
Sounds like a program in distress.

Which weight is Maestrogiovani (sp?) at?

Depends...there are two of them. He wrestled 125 last year. Beat Ybarra in the last few seconds. If he's the one, he has significantly more energy this off season and has recovered from his injury. Needs to channel his inner Zach Wilson to go 3-0 against the Ferraris.

So who will take A.J. and brother now?
We've seen that TnT or Carl will occasionally pick up a "project" or two, with mixed results, but the Ferraris are looking like more than just a project. Maybe a military-style school where the brothers get some discipline like VMI? I'm guessing that their academic records won't be getting them into Stanford anytime soon. Lock Haven (like Marstellar)? Edinboro (like Donohoe)?

Last edited:
Reactions: el dub
I'll predict that nobody will take a chance on him so he goes directly into UFC.
We've seen that TnT or Carl will occasionally pick up a "project" or two, with mixed results, but the Ferraris are looking like more than just a project. Maybe a military-style school where the brothers get some discipline like VMI? I'm guessing that their academic records wonlt be getting them onto Stanford anytime soon. Lock Haven (like Marstellar)? Edinboro (like Donohoe)?

the kids need a year off from life to decide what kind of men they are gonna be. Look I used to wear two wrist watches and sunglasses indoors… I would tell girls it’s because I’m twice as nice. I was also in 10th grade. The kids have to grow up. A lot.

if AJ has a reality check for himself and becomes more Chance Marstellar than Pat Downey, you rears him for changing. But as he is, why do it.

one of y’all said it best, Spencer said he would leave his twin sister alone with any of his teammates. Tom let his daughter marry a kid on the team… AJ doesn’t fit there, but there is no reason he can’t if he chooses to change himself.

We've seen that TnT or Carl will occasionally pick up a "project" or two, with mixed results, but the Ferraris are looking like more than just a project. Maybe a military-style school where the brothers get some discipline like VMI? I'm guessing that their academic records wonlt be getting them onto Stanford anytime soon. Lock Haven (like Marstellar)? Edinboro (like Donohoe)?
I think he is more likely to end up at state penn than penn state. If you look at the screen shots of his text messages it’s not a big stretch to make a kidnapping case with a 15 year old girl.

I think he is more likely to end up at state penn than penn state. If you look at the screen shots of his text messages it’s not a big stretch to make a kidnapping case with a 15 year old girl.
OUCH!
Bye Ferrari.

Definitely going to miss a Ferrari vs Warner in Carver next year. That could have been epic but it is what it is.

He’s an NCAA champ with 3 (or is it 4?) more years of eligibility. The guy would have to be in prison for the next 4 years for some team to not take a chance him.
I suppose if he might help them win NCAA’s and that’s a very few programs….. anyone that is a college coach with any credibility wouldn’t want that kind of cancer in their wrestling room

Doesn’t mean someone won’t and that’s a shame….. some young men just refuse to mature until well into their 20’s…… I was one of them…….. but things like the common decency to listen to a woman when she says no…… that’s not immaturity that’s just plain indecency ….. the kid’s poison

I suppose if he might help them win NCAA’s and that’s a very few programs….. anyone that is a college coach with any credibility wouldn’t want that kind of cancer in their wrestling room

Doesn’t mean someone won’t and that’s a shame….. some young men just refuse to mature until well into their 20’s…… I was one of them…….. but things like the common decency to listen to a woman when she says no…… that’s not immaturity that’s just plain indecency ….. the kid’s poison

Your faith in the integrity of college coaches is admirable but I find it to be misguided. There’s always a schmuck out there willing to take a talented athlete, history and character be damned. The lure of winning gets over prioritized.

Your faith in the integrity of college coaches is admirable but I find it to be misguided. There’s always a schmuck out there willing to take a talented athlete, history and character be damned. The lure of winning gets over prioritized.
Wish you were wrong.

Reactions: natchrlman
I heard the same thing about the little one going full Scarface on Mastro's car as far back as last Wednesday.

Jim Carrey Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Reactions: pink shizzle
aj is a public figure. Like his dad and brothers. We don’t know his sister. We don’t know the other people who’d be hurt by these rumors… I know it’s anonymous internet but the non public family should t be subject to the rumor mill.

Andrew Long just called the Ferrari’s to let them know PSU will be a great fit. Ha.
I knew that someone would say something like this. Let's not make this about Carl and the Happy Valley boys.

IF Ferrari actually did what they say he did, then he's not a good fit for anything but writing checks to lawyers and jail, but you all knew this already.

I'm not trying to be a smart ass, but this post is from October of 2021. Am I missing the significance somehow?
Im guessing the significance is getting a picture of his sister on here..

I wasted 5 minutes of my life while on a meeting scrolling through Alberts twitter history.. lots of deleted tweets out there now, but man, what a clown.

Dude could have a never ending supply of women, fame, and likely fortune... just gotta stay away from the crazies and make sure you have full consent...

I wasted 5 minutes of my life while on a meeting scrolling through Alberts twitter history.. lots of deleted tweets out there now, but man, what a clown.

Dude could have a never ending supply of women, fame, and likely fortune... just gotta stay away from the crazies and make sure you have full consent...
Fifteen year olds can’t legally give consent.

Reactions: natchrlman

Wait. Hold on!

I know about the underage girl, which is just sickening. Is there now another allegation that an additional girl was his own sister???

Wait. Hold on!

I know about the underage girl, which is just sickening. Is there now another allegation that an additional ra girl was his own sister???
Nope. He was plotting revenge on the teammate who was “dating,” his sister. And, maybe middle brother’s girlfriend. It’s mostly all in this thread. Mastrogiovani was taking credit for doing the sister in a linked post.

Nope. He was plotting revenge on the teammate who was “dating,” his sister. And, maybe middle brother’s girlfriend. It’s mostly all in this thread. Mastrogiovani was taking credit for doing the sister in a linked post.
Ahh thank you. I saw that post, but I've been sidetracked with bullshit (work).
I didn't realize it was Mastro, so I wasn't fully understanding the happenings.

Reactions: el dub
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT