ADVERTISEMENT

AJ Ferrari transferring

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Ferrari mastered the stall ride. As soon as opponent gets to their feet, run them out of bounds. Refs swallowed their whistles on his title run.
Let's not pretend that Warners wrestling is any more offensive in any position compared to Ferrari. Neither does much but maintain position. Ferrari is just a better athlete.

Let's not pretend that Warners wrestling is any more offensive in any position compared to Ferrari. Neither does much but maintain position. Ferrari is just a better athlete.

Yet only one of these guys was hyped and put on a pedestal by the wrestling community while the other one is continuously underrated by even his own fans.

Not even sure why I ended up here...but who on earth is going to one of his camps?

If you follow many of the twitter links in this thread, be prepared for some pretty graphic things in the comments. On more than one occasion I've unexpectedly had the misfortune of seeing a picture of AJ in full self pleasure mode. 🍆🤢🤮 Will not be going down the Twitter rabbit hole anymore.

• Wow
Reactions: ping72
How little self esteem do you have to have at a school as the HC to put up with this crap?

I would have expected more from someone of John Smith's status.

If you follow many of the twitter links in this thread, be prepared for some pretty graphic things in the comments. On more than one occasion I've unexpectedly had the misfortune of seeing a picture of AJ in full self pleasure mode. 🍆🤢🤮 Will not be going down the Twitter rabbit hole anymore.
Huh?

Reactions: Boomhawk52
If you click on the Tweets posted in this thread, you can apparently have the pleasure of seeing pictures of AJ Ferrari jerking himself off. Which is, at least, a nice change of pace from him jerking off Yonger Bastida.
They allow that stuff on Tweeter?

If you click on the Tweets posted in this thread, you can apparently have the pleasure of seeing pictures of AJ Ferrari jerking himself off. Which is, at least, a nice change of pace from him jerking off Yonger Bastida.

Hold on. Are you guys for real? Albert posts media of himself masturbating on Twitter? How is it possible we are just hearing about this? Also, no doubt he’s looking at pics of himself when he does it.

• Haha
Reactions: el dub
Hold on. Are you guys for real? Albert posts media of himself masturbating on Twitter? How is it possible we are just hearing about this? Also, no doubt he’s looking at pics of himself when he does it.

no. A screenshot was posted to Twitter.
You can’t see his schlong. Just his balls. He uses his Non-dominant hand to shield it from the camera.

Yet only one of these guys was hyped and put on a pedestal by the wrestling community while the other one is continuously underrated by even his own fans.
# 7 overall recruit. Cadet world bronze, couple of stop signs, Ironman champ. "Warnerov" was definitely hyped. He just failed to produce like fans thought he would. I believe it's Spencer Lee's fault.

In EVERY sense of the word. It’s not like he was a clear #1 overall and even then, it would be pushing it to call that underperforming.

How little self esteem do you have to have at a school as the HC to put up with this crap?

I would have expected more from someone of John Smith's status.
Maybe he didn't know until late? Allegations aren't convictions, and even John Smith would have to give due-process to a returning national champ.

Maybe he didn't know until late? Allegations aren't convictions, and even John Smith would have to give due-process to a returning national champ.
I would think a guy like Smith has his finger on EVERYTHING going on and has connections that let him know what's going on in all phases of the program.

Similar to J Robinson when their multiple scandals became known.

Turning a blind eye or feigning ignorance doesn't seem like the way to handle things.

Maybe that's just me?

I would think a guy like Smith has his finger on EVERYTHING going on and has connections that let him know what's going on in all phases of the program.

Similar to J Robinson when their multiple scandals became known.

Turning a blind eye or feigning ignorance doesn't seem like the way to handle things.

Maybe that's just me?
You've got a point, Mitch. I just want to give Coach Smith the benefit of the doubt here, just as I did to J. Rob when that scandal happened. Sooner or later, the truth comes out and those who did something wrong pay a price. Whether that price is big enough or small enough is always an issue.

You've got a point, Mitch. I just want to give Coach Smith the benefit of the doubt here, just as I did to J. Rob when that scandal happened. Sooner or later, the truth comes out and those who did something wrong pay a price. Whether that price is big enough or small enough is always an issue.
How weird will it be if Smith gets run out of town like Robinson did for off the mat issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT