ADVERTISEMENT

ALL YOU IOWA DOUBTERS

Sep 5, 2020
Make sure you stay home next week and continue to not support the Hawks. Your a bunch of babies who forgot what Coach Ferentz has done for this program. I will take a person with high character who does not waiver from stupidity and pressure from a bunch of disloyal fans. There are a lot of crooked programs out there especially in the SEC. I will take character and doing toning things with class. Go Hawks.
I will support you through thick or thin times. Keep being you Coach. The true fans support you.

Love ur OP… a lot of posters been looking to chop heads for a while.. but they’re quiet today
I still say BF should be fired or let go at the end of the year our offense won't get above 115th in the country, which in any job is pathetic and would be replaced. With that said, Iowa's offense played a much better game today, but you have to look at the "whole body" of work (KF's own words). That's 5 years of bottom of the entire NCAA rankings in total offense.

Last edited:
Make sure you stay home next week and continue to not support the Hawks. Your a bunch of babies who forgot what Coach Ferentz has done for this program. I will take a person with high character who does not waiver from stupidity and pressure from a bunch of disloyal fans. There are a lot of crooked programs out there especially in the SEC. I will take character and doing toning things with class. Go Hawks.
I will support you through thick or thin times. Keep being you Coach. The true fans support you.
Thanks Brian. Now get back to calling offense during this game against a not very good and poor tackling team.

Superfan!

Funny how you've been MIA all season....until now.

Oh but nobody has given any credit to the GOOD defenses Iowa has played
Iowa has played some good defenses, and it’s understandable that a struggling offense would play poorly.

But the way we looked against those defenses (except for Rutgers, and parts of the game against Michigan) wasn’t simply a product of our opponent. We were objectively bad, making horrible mistakes and looking completely inept.

Many of us who want change are very appreciative of Kirk and what he's done for this program.

That's why if I could pick, I want Barnett & BF fired, but Kirk, Parker, and Woods to stay.

We have the foundation for an excellent program.

If we had a slightly above average offense we would win the West walking away this year.

The sad truth is we have the success we do DESPITE the poor Offense.

It's "you're a bunch of babies" and you're mixing up your idioms between thick and thin and good times and bad times. Until you improve your grammar how are we supposed to take you seriously??

We're not doubters.

We just all know that with an AVERAGE, COMPETENT offense, this team would be 7-2, at minimum

Indeed. Jones+Padilla would go 10-2 this year with a return trip to Indy. If we win out, it's honestly even more damning because the 6 point bedshitting vs Illinois will be the reason we lost the West.

Reactions: Franisdaman
Character like nepotism, racial accusations, and telling a group of reporters he's glad not to have their poor job?
Stop. Anyone who knows what really happens regarding Iowa football, understands the racial crap is unsubstantiated,,,,stop it.
Nepotism, I don’t agree with the OC promotion but what dad wouldn’t hire their kid if he honestly thought he was capable…..
All this negativity hurts the program more than you will under stand,,,,,recruit’s and parents read this

Neat.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT