ADVERTISEMENT

Am I the only person to have never had the Devil’s lettuce?

I rarely drink anymore, either. I feel like crap if I have 2 - 3 drinks, and beer makes me feel bloated.

Besides, I need to stay 100% for OP’s mom.
I like drinking but if I have more than 2 I’ll get a migraine now. On the other hand I can take a hit or eat a gummy at 9ish when the kid has retired and spend a mellow evening watching my wife try to choose something on Netflix.

I feel like I’m the only poster to have never ingested marijuana in some way. I have no problem with people who do and fully support legalization, I’ve just never had any. Anyone else?

Injested? Yes. Inhaled to the point I was contact high. Many times in college and at various festivals. Actually smoked? No. There’s some compound in marijuana that is especially prevalent in ditch weed level marijuana that I’m allergic to and will hack up a lung. The vaped CBD, THC and other compounds don’t bother me, but if someone lights up a skunky roach my eyes are running and I’m hacking up a lung in seconds. Higher quality “sweet” smelling marijuana doesn’t seem to bother me nearly as much, I’ll just start to get a little runny eyes over time and cough about every ten mins or so. But the foul smelling skunky %*^+ will have me fleeing the area.

I feel like I’m the only poster to have never ingested marijuana in some way. I have no problem with people who do and fully support legalization, I’ve just never had any. Anyone else?
I'm in your camp. Never tried it, but I'm not much into alcohol either.

Reactions: Hendy hawk
Never have either. Most the guys I played ball with did I just always hated the smell.

I have no problem if other people do and thinks it's dumb it's a crime.

I have had it a handful of times in my 52 years, never been my thing. It always made me sleepy. Now hookers and blow were a different story.

Reactions: Rudolph
Prefer it to alcohol. No hangover is great, but it's the damn munchies and short term memory loss that I don't like. If not for those 2 things I'd get stoned all day, every day!! Gummies are great too, and for any of you rookies I wouldn't recommend more then a 5mg gummy to start out...have fun

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT