ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Email to Supporters-- Who can take this seriously?

GOHOX69

HR Legend
Sep 26, 2009
I know the past few days have been tough. I'm sure you're getting a lot of questions. I'm sure many of you have questions as well.

So, let me say this as clearly and simply as I can: I'm running.

I'm the Democratic Party’s nominee. No one is pushing me out. I'm not leaving, I'm in this race to the end, and WE are going to win this election. If that’s all you need to hear, pitch in a few bucks to help Kamala and me defeat Donald Trump in November.

If not, please keep reading.

I've been knocked down and counted out my whole life. I'm sure the same is true for many of you. But my father had an expression. He said, “Champ, it’s not how many times you get knocked down. It’s how quickly you get up.

As a country, when we get knocked down, we get back up. When we get counted out, we just work harder. That is exactly what I am going to do, and it’s what I need you to do as well.

Just as we beat Donald Trump in 2020, we are going to beat him again in 2024. But it won’t be easy, and I need YOU behind me to get it done. Each and every one of you.

This campaign is bigger than me or you. Everything we believe in, everything we stand for, and everyone we are fighting for are at risk in this election.

It’s in large part because of the support from folks like you that I know we will win in November. So, will you stand with me and chip in a $25 donation today? We need to show the rest of the world the strength of the campaign at this moment.

Stop lying Joe and surrogates.

the-wolf-of-wall-street-im-still-here.gif

I know the past few days have been tough. I'm sure you're getting a lot of questions. I'm sure many of you have questions as well.

I'm the Democratic Party’s nominee. No one is pushing me out. I'm not leaving, I'm in this race to the end, and WE are going to win this election. If that’s all you need to hear, pitch in a few bucks to help Kamala and me defeat Donald Trump in November.

I've been knocked down and counted out my whole life. I'm sure the same is true for many of you. But my father had an expression. He said, “Champ, it’s not how many times you get knocked down. It’s how quickly you get up.

As a country, when we get knocked down, we get back up. When we get counted out, we just work harder. That is exactly what I am going to do, and it’s what I need you to do as well.

Just as we beat Donald Trump in 2020, we are going to beat him again in 2024. But it won’t be easy, and I need YOU behind me to get it done. Each and every one of you.

This campaign is bigger than me or you. Everything we believe in, everything we stand for, and everyone we are fighting for are at risk in this election.

It’s in large part because of the support from folks like you that I know we will win in November. So, will you stand with me and chip in a $25 donation today? We need to show the rest of the world the strength of the campaign at this moment.

I’m beginning to wonder if this is an alt Northern handle. No offense, but this is your 3rd or 4th Joe thread in 2 days.

lol you thought Biden, a guy that no longer speaks English well, would win easily…

He’s not winning anything. He gone.

Well, Trump didn't speak English to start with. He makes up his own words and can't spell.

He's also:
A felon.
A drifter.
Not running his dad's companies well.
Friends with the bad guys.
Doesn't know what real work is.
Led people to take over the Capitol.
Is seemingly a fake Christian and doesn't follow any teachings that we can see.
Doesn't appoint the best people to cabinet positions and fired people who weren't yes men/ women.
Is on social media way too much.
Lies to the American public.
Has treated women as sub human and objects.
He hid classified documents at his house... and lied about it.
He tried to claim the elections were stolen and his team was sued for defamation.

And finally... he drives his golf cart on greens.

This should have been the easiest slam dunk of any election but the Republicans messed up by not getting anyone new and the Democrats raised that bar by keeping in a guy who doesn't have the mental capabilities to perform the duties of the WH.

Congratulations on learning that 99.99% of politicians and news places lie to make a profit and/or stay in power. Most people learn that at a young age. Sad it took you this long. Hell, many people here think Hunter Biden and Donald are Felons. That is 100% from the fake news.

Reactions: KFsdisciple

Out of curiosity…what did you inject yourself in the lab last week because you’re a totally different person here.

Reactions: Torg and TheCainer
Yes I'm going to take a break. I trusted Biden. Should have known better. All of them are crooks. This country is f'd.
I feel for ya, i voted for biden and the trans stuff left me feeling the same way you do now. I felt deeply betrayed and fooled.

I'm probably not the guy a dem wants support from, but I have a heart and I feel your frustration.

Reactions: GOHOX69
Out of curiosity…what did you inject yourself in the lab last week because you’re a totally different person here.
Dude, look just roll with Joe. Apparently you can't see the truth. Enjoy the blow out in November. You deserve a second Trump presidency. Enjoy your self flagellation then. At that time, you'll want to inject something in yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
Biden is going to run for one reason- his staff wants to remain employed in the White House. If he doesn’t run, they’re all unemployed. So they Weekend at Bernie’s him as much as possible, hide him from the press and say things like “he’s sharp as a tack when you guys can’t see him” so they can keep their gravy train rolling as long as possible. Family included.

Out of curiousity who is the actual solicitor in this letter?

This isn’t Joe. It’s his family and some of his staffers who don’t want to leave. Joe has no idea what’s going on. He just repeats whatever they tell him to say.

I’m almost to the point that I hope Orange Jesus locks up Jill and Hunter on day 1 of the dictatorship

This isn’t Joe. It’s his family and some of his staffers who don’t want to leave. Joe has no idea what’s going on. He just repeats whatever they tell him to say.

I’m almost to the point that I hope Orange Jesus locks up Jill and Hunter on day 1 of the dictatorship
Might be time to replace the Biden yard sign with an 8×10 Trump flag so I don't get rounded up after the election

I’m beginning to wonder if this is an alt Northern handle. No offense, but this is your 3rd or 4th Joe thread in 2 days.
We have 10,000 Trump threads and another 10,000 Biden threads that you guys immediately turn in to Trump threads and you're complaining about Biden threads this week? Lol if you haven't noticed, the entire country is talking about Biden right now.

We have 10,000 Trump threads and another 10,000 Biden threads that you guys immediately turn in to Trump threads and you're complaining about Biden threads this week? Lol if you haven't noticed, the entire country is talking about Biden right now.
They are trying to find a way to call the Biden attention racist. Maybe explains why Biden had such an Orange skin tone the other day.

Biden is going to run for one reason- his staff wants to remain employed in the White House. If he doesn’t run, they’re all unemployed. So they Weekend at Bernie’s him as much as possible, hide him from the press and say things like “he’s sharp as a tack when you guys can’t see him” so they can keep their gravy train rolling as long as possible. Family included.
Not a Dr. Jill loves being president of the United States. She’s not going to give up the perks of the White House without a fight. She doesn’t have Joe’s or the countries best interest at heart.

• Haha
Reactions: FlickShagwell

Aren’t you from Modi’s fascist India? Did you vote against him or were you too busy throwing a temper tantrum like some petulant toddler?

Reactions: Torg
Aren’t you from Modi’s fascist India? Did you vote against him or were you too busy throwing a temper tantrum like some petulant toddler?
I'm an American citizen but thanks for you bigotry. The biggest bigots on here by far are dems. People like you. And no I'm not a Modi supporter. You on the other hand seem to be a sad sack of shit.

From the guy literally crying in numerous threads he started after the debate. The irony is delicious.
Crying? No. Suggesting time is limited to replace Biden. Yes. Others have done the same but you have to resort to my ethnicity because my argument has merit. You're pathetic my man. Pathetic.

We will see your bravado and bigotry in full flow come mid November. Enjoy the landslide loss.

Reactions: ICHerky
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT