ADVERTISEMENT

Biden to Meet With His Family on Sunday

Biden's not leaving. I think that's the most likely scenario. So if I were the Dems I would dump Harris, she brings nothing to the ticket, and replace her with Gretchen Whitmer. That way people feel reassured when Biden has to step down during his second term. Gretchen is well liked and popular. She brings Michigan with her and she helps with rust belt states like Pennsylvania. Harris has no future for future nominees. Gretchen does. Carve out a compromise. I think a lot of people would be ok with a Biden/Whitmer ticket.

Plus Whitmer can speak firsthand of the dangers of a second Trump term with the kidnapping plot against her and would make a very energetic voice for abortion.

I’m not here to put Reagan on a pedestal but rather to use him as an example. The Dems have for decades claimed that Reagan had dementia, Alzheimer’s, or something else affecting his cognitive abilities and couldn’t govern in the last year or two of his presidency. Watch this video from the last week of his presidency, just shy of 78 years old, and tell me that Joe at 81 isn’t massively worse than Ronnie was at that time. You can’t possibly put Joe on the ballot. It should be a crime against the country for the DNC to effectively hand the presidential election over to a convicted felon in Trump.

Interesting. Clearly Reagan was not suffering from a cold.

Reactions: franklinman
He’s leaving. The question is whether the people around him have accepted it yet. It will get very loud and ugly if an announcement isn’t made soon. People won’t be going after Joe. They will be hammering his wife and staffers who want to continue the charade.
I think you’re wrong dude. Kamala is a non starter, so how the fvck do they navigate that piece? I think we’re fvcked.

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
I think you’re wrong dude. Kamala is a non starter, so how the fvck do they navigate that piece? I think we’re fvcked.

She should be told that she can throw her hat in the ring with Whitmer, Newsom, Pritzger and others. It’s up to her to generate excitement and support. Being VP doesn’t and shouldn’t make it “her turn.”

If she can’t win over the delegates, she isn’t going to have much success in a general election with the handicap that is the electoral college. A democrat needs to win 54 or 55 percent of the vote to be elected thanks to that relic.

If she doesn’t like it, someone should remind her that she very briefly peaked at 4% in 2020 and spent almost all of her time as a candidate at 1%.

He’s leaving. The question is whether the people around him have accepted it yet. It will get very loud and ugly if an announcement isn’t made soon. People won’t be going after Joe. They will be hammering his wife and staffers who want to continue the charade.
He's not throwing in the towel.

He's gonna be the Dems candidate right up to November.

• Haha
Reactions: TC Nole OX
Biden's not leaving. I think that's the most likely scenario. So if I were the Dems I would dump Harris, she brings nothing to the ticket, and replace her with Gretchen Whitmer. That way people feel reassured when Biden has to step down during his second term. Gretchen is well liked and popular. She brings Michigan with her and she helps with rust belt states like Pennsylvania. Harris has no future for future nominees. Gretchen does. Carve out a compromise. I think a lot of people would be ok with a Biden/Whitmer ticket.

Plus Whitmer can speak firsthand of the dangers of a second Trump term with the kidnapping plot against her and would make a very energetic voice for abortion.
I guess you missed it when the facts came out in court and the FBI staged that kidnapping? it was all a big farse and almost got her thrown in prison. yeah, I'm sure she doesn't want to bring that one up in public.

Remember when it was signalled that Biden would only run a single term. Then he decided to stay in, now people are hammering him on his mental well-being.

Wrestlemania X-Seven Sport GIF by WWE

She should be told that she can throw her hat in the ring with Whitmer, Newsom, Pritzger and others. It’s up to her to generate excitement and support. Being VP doesn’t and shouldn’t make it “her turn.”

If she can’t win over the delegates, she isn’t going to have much success in a general election with the handicap that is the electoral college. A democrat needs to win 54 or 55 percent of the vote to be elected thanks to that relic.

If she doesn’t like it, someone should remind her that she very briefly peaked at 4% in 2020 and spent almost all of her time as a candidate at 1%.

This is a VERY big problem. You told a black woman she could be Vice President (literally a heart beat away when the POTUS was 78). Now when everyone accepts POTUS is incapable of the smallest tasks you want to kick it to an open convention. Brother, I’ll tell you what……..it looks bad and it smells bad because it is bad.

The Dems pandered to the black community by selecting Kamala (she’s been a disaster, before the VP role) and now she isn’t good enough. I think you will see blowback from her people, unless she can get another great position which in my mind…….its hard to think of one being next in line to the presidency.

The number of people circling the wagons on twitter is crazy. I’m guessing they don’t want to admit to themselves that they were lied to.

Are we honestly all going to sit here and say we didn’t see him shuffling around on camera, attempting to shake hands with people who weren’t there and looking lost most of the time?

Everyone saw the video despite what the media was telling you.

This is a VERY big problem. You told a black woman she could be Vice President (literally a heart beat away when the POTUS was 78). Now when everyone accepts POTUS is incapable of the smallest tasks you want to kick it to an open convention. Brother, I’ll tell you what……..it looks bad and it smells bad because it is bad.

The Dems pandered to the black community by selecting Kamala (she’s been a disaster, before the VP role) and now she isn’t good enough. I think you will see blowback from her people, unless she can get another great position which in my mind…….its hard to think of one being next in line to the presidency.

Lol, ok

Reactions: Hawked
Idk. That would be pretty massive news. Plus the Rs will sue to keep any new nominee off the ballot and SCOTUS will probably agree with them. Coming up with a compromise VP might be the safer choice.

Are we honestly all going to sit here and say we didn’t see him shuffling around on camera, attempting to shake hands with people who weren’t there and looking lost most of the time?

Everyone saw the video despite what the media was telling you.
it's like when hillary took a nosedive into that van that one time. that was only once, but she did fall up or down some airplane stairs once or twice. she was perceived as not ready or fit. then trump won.

ZlqyV9.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Kelsers
it's like when hillary took a nosedive into that van that one time. that was only once, but she did fall up or down some airplane stairs once or twice. she was perceived as not ready or fit. then trump won.

There were a few things at play there:

1. She was very unlikeable
2. Obviously the health concerns. She looked like a dead fish being shuttled into that van, zero strength projected
3. Comey announcing opening up an investigation

Reactions: sober_teacher
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT