ADVERTISEMENT

Big D win!

A big win for our D as well. Joe T, Bakari and CJF are all better to much better defenders than anyone we've had since Mikey G and AC, if not before. Joe T and CJF a pretty big defensive improvement over Jordan and Isaiah.

This win keeps us around the 6 line. We split the last two games we've got a decent shot at a 6. Makes the boys 21-10, most ranked wins and 8 Quad 1 wins. Win one game in the BTT and I think we're locked into a 6.

Six is not a bad place to be.

No chance we’d have dropped that far.
Lol at 19-13 we’d absolutely be an 8/9. We’re a flipping 6 going into today! Don’t be stupid I know you’re smarter than that...

A loss today would have kept us at 6, loss to Purdue drop to 7 and then loss to Illinois and first round of BTT 8/9.

With the Quad1 record, many against ranked teams, Iowa won't fall below a 6-seed. They have a shot at a 4-seed, but a 5-seed is most likely.

Lol at 19-13 we’d absolutely be an 8/9. We’re a flipping 6 going into today! Don’t be stupid I know you’re smarter than that...

A loss today would have kept us at 6, loss to Purdue drop to 7 and then loss to Illinois and first round of BTT 8/9.

We’ll never know (thank goodness).

Just remember that other teams are losing too.

Reactions: SWIowahawks
Agreed. Hopefully we’re slotted in a 4 or 5 slot, there’s little difference between those positions. The one seed you face if you make the sweet sixteen is more important.
4/5 seed I don't want to face is Louisville or West Virginia. 4/5 seed I would like to face is Butler or Creighton.

West Virginia is 3-7 in the last 10. Who are those 3 wins you ask? All at home against ISU, Kansas State, Okie St. A quad 2 and (2) quad 3 wins.

I would sign up to play them to get to the sweet 16 today.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT