*****Illinois vs Iowa Game Thread*****

QChawks

HR King
Feb 11, 2013
Quad Cities
7pm CT - 12am 🇳🇴

Iowa -1.5
O\U 170.5

Big final game of the regular season! Not sure if I’ll stay up for this one but I like the hawks 88-82

Reactions: Moral
7pm CT - 12am 🇳🇴

Iowa -1.5
O\U 170.5

Big final game of the regular season! Not sure if I’ll stay up for this one but I like the hawks 88-82
So you'll be in Norway for tonight's tilt then?

Can't have multiple, back to back to back empty trips on the offensive end. We have to rebound on the defensive end and we cannot turn the ball over. Hawks in a tight one, Patrick has a really good game, 86-83 good guys.

Reactions: HawkBall23
Are we gonna lose?......

200w.gif

Play some D, Rebound & get a little home cooking from the refs = W!

Last edited:
Reactions: Moral
Excited nervousness keeps mounting as watching these other games & 6p gets closer and closer.

I really don't want to see the Hawkeyes have to (potentially) play Illinois before Saturday next week, so yet even more reason to win tonight.

Wrong result tonight means the 7 seed, playing 10 Minnesota on Thursday evening and then #2 Illinois at same time on Friday evening.

As long as hawk hater Paul Szelc isn’t working the game we should be ok. Also fellow hawk hater Courtney Green worked the PU game today so he’s out also(Paul Szelc is an ignorant scoundrel and I disapprove of his very existence)
Waiting to see who the officials are. DJ Carstensen worked at NW yesterday, so there is a good chance we'll have him. He likes Sunday games in IC. He's one of the best that works B10 game

Welp, @Moral is gonna totally love it, but after the Hawks beat Illinois tonight, they will end up as the BTT 5-seed and their tip time for Thursday (& Friday*) will be at 1:30p CST.

Screw you, Izzo.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT