ADVERTISEMENT

Breonna Taylor

The blame for the police onsite goes mainly to their inability to shoot the appropriate target. That's a problem. The blame for the police being there at that time and with that justification falls on the police department as a whole.
And again you must not have experience being in such a situation to understand an adrenaline rush. The police department or the law? Because they’re trying to change the law on the warrants. And again the cops follow what the law allows.
But if drugs and illegal activity hadn’t happened we wouldn’t be in this situation. But I realize people like you don’t want to here that. It’s tragic a young lady lost her life because of her involvement with a thug.

Whatever happened to good old fashioned police work? They get a tip some drugs coming out of an apartment... why not sit on the location for a few days.. document any criminal activity you might see, get a wire and build a case.
That is how they got the warrants.

And again you must not have experience being in such a situation to understand an adrenaline rush. The police department or the law? Because they’re trying to change the law on the warrants. And again the cops follow what the law allows.
But if drugs and illegal activity hadn’t happened we wouldn’t be in this situation. But I realize people like you don’t want to here that. It’s tragic a young lady lost her life because of her involvement with a thug.
Why would I be in that situation, Im not a police officer? Are you suggesting they aren't trained for these circumstances? If so that's a bigger travesty. There were no drugs are her place. Fact is, they f'ed up.

Why would I be in that situation, Im not a police officer? Are you suggesting they aren't trained for these circumstances? If so that's a bigger travesty. There were no drugs are her place. Fact is, they f'ed up.
Again they were looking for evidence! That’s how they do investigations. You’ve never been in a situation where your adrenaline takes over your body? Like getting shot at or something adventurous?
Fact is you know know nothing how they could have felt. Fact is if the ex isn’t a thug or she wasn’t involved with him she’d be alive. Fact!

Again they were looking for evidence! That’s how they do investigations. You’ve never been in a situation where your adrenaline takes over your body? Like getting shot at or something adventurous?
Fact is you know know nothing how they could have felt. Fact is if the ex isn’t a thug or she wasn’t involved with him she’d be alive. Fact!
No. That's how poorly run police departments gun "investigations" apparently. Will run policing doesn't kill innocent people by executing questionable warrants or having officers that are unable to handle the stress of the situation.

No. That's how poorly run police departments gun "investigations" apparently. Will run policing doesn't kill innocent people by executing questionable warrants or having officers that are unable to handle the stress of the situation.
It’s run and it wasn’t questionable. You believe what you will. Criminals cause pain and hurt. Without them none of this happens. Bottom line. Fact. Keep blaming the police if you want. And hopefully you’ll never have to handle that level of stress.

Last edited:
It’s run and it wasn’t questionable. You believe what you will. Criminals cause pain and hurt. Without them none of this happens. Bottom line. Fact. Keep blaming the police if you want. And hopefully you’ll never have to handle that level of stress.
I generally don't blame police but this is inexcusable. Now we're discovering there were body cams despite being told there weren't. One officer was fired for shooting indiscriminately. The others were not charged and that may be the correct decision for them personally. The department, however, doesn't escape their culpability to the egregious errors made in this case that resulted in an innocent life lost.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT