ADVERTISEMENT

Caitlin Clark: Nation's BEST GUARD. USBWA 1st Team All American. WBCA&USBWA Nat'l Freshman of YR. 799 Pts is Iowa FR Record. 26.6 PPG is #1 in Nation

Honestly may not be just the Iowa GOAT when this is all done, she may be one of the all time women’s college players

GOAT

ExMcshgUYAIZO0b

the game vs UConn should be interesting; do you think we can hang w/ them?

i think they put up a graphic showing UConn was the tournament favorite
No. No, I do not think we can hang with them.

For most of the game it seems UConn will have 6'5" AND 6'3" on the court. Plus a real good offensive contributor coming off the bench.

I'd like to see Caitlin out-score the Paige girl though.

Reactions: Franisdaman
the game vs UConn should be interesting; do you think we can hang w/ them?

i think they put up a graphic showing UConn was the tournament favorite
We're gonna get rolled. Clark vs Beuckers could be a draw, or Clark can have the better of it, but UConn probably has 13 4 and 5-star players on the team. Think Maryland X 4

Reactions: oldhawk56
I don't think this UConn team is as good as the Baylor team two years ago, and that Baylor team happened to have the same strength as Iowa with two great post players against Gustafson. So hopefully it won't be a blow out like two years ago.

At this stage, I can't say which team is better, UConn or Maryland.

I don't think this UConn team is as good as the Baylor team two years ago, and that Baylor team happened to have the same strength as Iowa with two great post players against Gustafson. So hopefully it won't be a blow out like two years ago.

I would say MD. I really think MD should have been a #1 seed

What's interesting is Chuck is the Chicago Bulls Radio Play by Play.

Adam is a Bulls fan living in LA.

So, it's pretty clear Caitlin has the country's attention. Will it get recruits' attention?

For most of the game it seems UConn will have 6'5" AND 6'3" on the court. Plus a real good offensive contributor coming off the bench.

Couple things about Paige, she’s an efficient scorer who picks her shots and she doesn’t turn it over as often as Caitlin. ... also good at dishing it out.

I think Maryland is under rated.. Would love to see them shock the world.

UConn is gonna blow us out all the way back to Iowa unfortunately. If we can't hang with Maryland no way in hell we hang with UConn. They are just on another than we are but will be interesting to see the Paige vs. Caitlin matchup. Seems like Paige might guard Caitlin as she's guarding Orange's PG?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT