ADVERTISEMENT

Chittum to ISU

(possibly a women beater?). Now his son gets to suffer by living in Ames and training at a shit hole program with little fan support.
If I had a knife pulled on me in HS, I would likely become most anxious upon learning the one who brandished it might become my teammate.

If I lived in a home situation where my mother eventually filed domestic abuse charges against my father, I would likely become most anxious upon learning a young man accused of sexual assault might become my teammate.

By his own account Chittum cried when he said goodbye to the Iowa room. He didn't go into details about things that rubbed him the wrong way. He could be suffering from anxiety, and his move to ISU could be about him establishing a little control in his life by setting a boundary. This seems reasonable for a young man to do.

I'd say the young man should be cut more than a little slack.

There's so much wrong with this , aside from the logical fallacies. Yes they are bullshit compared to modern medicine. And I'm very well versed in alternative health care.

They did the best they could with what they had, but tell me, what essential oil do we use for colon rectal cancer? Which herb will help help with RA?

I take care of myself and almost never need modern medicine . I think it's a joke how people are so dependent on prescription meds. When I had a spike in blood pressure after a knee injury I handled on my own.

Why was my BP up? After tearing my left medial meniscus I couldn't workout or walk for any length of time. So after I rehabbed it on my own I went to the doc for an x ray. He was concerned with my BP but I told him I couldn't handle with exercise due to my injury .

Two weeks later in was at normal levels with mainly walking 10,000 steps a day which I was not doing . I'd rather not sub a drug for a drug, and if you think natural means good, go eat some tomato leaves ( pro tip , don't do that). These herbal remedies are drugs and can have serious side effects if you don't know what you're doing.
Wait 'til you get old and buy your first pill organizer.

i find it comical ...even embarrassing how Mineo squirmed and squealed when the Keuter family called him out on his FAKE ASS REPORT of how Ben talked to Tom and said if the Ferrari family comes he will play football only... they said IT NEVER HAPPENED and then after being busted...he tried to laugh it off as insider humor and he was just poking fun at a tense situation... his sarcasm was misunderstood.... in other words... HE IS FULL OF $HIT... and proves yet once again, that he is unreliable and TRASH

If I had a knife pulled on me in HS, I would likely become most anxious upon learning the one who brandished it might become my teammate.

If I lived in a home situation where my mother eventually filed domestic abuse charges against my father, I would likely become most anxious upon learning a young man accused of sexual assault might become my teammate.

By his own account Chittum cried when he said goodbye to the Iowa room. He didn't go into details about things that rubbed him the wrong way. He could be suffering from anxiety, and his move to ISU could be about him establishing a little control in his life by setting a boundary. This seems reasonable for a young man to do.

I'd say the young man should be cut more than a little slack.
Are you aware that a few weeks ago AJ & Anthony were both on campus and they were all in the room together. Cody wasn't asking for anxiety meds FYI

opening up the cabin in a few weeks.. first time canada will have let me in since 2019.. no fly fishing, but can't wait to be in a million acres with more moose than people
I look forward to going back this year too. 2019 was my last visit. Where I go (20 miles from where the road ends) 90% of the fisherman are from the US. Can't wait to see what even less fishing pressure will have done to an area already fairly remote.

Can you paraphrase the deleted tweet for those of us who got here too late?
After throwing allegations of hating on kids he had a tweet that said he was glad Mazona Bryant was leaving his school because he was a mess or disaster or something to that effect.

• Wow
Reactions: natchrlman
Are you aware that a few weeks ago AJ & Anthony were both on campus and they were all in the room together. Cody wasn't asking for anxiety meds FYI
Not surprised at all.

Demonstrating anxiety outwardly in response to the presence of a trigger would be something to work through.

It "rubbed him the wrong way" is a phrase someone may use when one has not yet fully come to grips with the causes and conditions that have led to their triggers and resultant loss of calm and peace of mind.

i find it comical ...even embarrassing how Mineo squirmed and squealed when the Keuter family called him out on his FAKE ASS REPORT of how Ben talked to Tom and said if the Ferrari family comes he will play football only... they said IT NEVER HAPPENED and then after being busted...he tried to laugh it off as insider humor and he was just poking fun at a tense situation... his sarcasm was misunderstood.... in other words... HE IS FULL OF $HIT... and proves yet once again, that he is unreliable and TRASH
@vhsalum ........So, was your "source" actually Mineo?

Not surprised at all.

Demonstrating anxiety outwardly in response to the presence of a trigger would be something to work through.

It "rubbed him the wrong way" is a phrase someone may use when one has not yet fully come to grips with the causes and conditions that have led to their triggers and resultant loss of calm and peace of mind.
So are Cody and daddy going to run every time someone rubs them the wrong way? Talk about being a mental midget.

So are Cody and daddy going to run every time someone rubs them the wrong way? Talk about being a mental midget.
The booking photo of Daddy Chitts leads me to believe the family might have more secrets and skeletons in the closet.

If someone does a deep dive into CC's past, maybe this story gets really juicy?

Who knows...maybe in the long run, Iowa dodged a bullet? Not sure a middle tier program like ISU can handle the scrutiny.

Last edited:
I suppose they wouldn't see it as running away. Avoidance is a legitimate risk mitigation strategy. It's a good stop gap until one figures the rest out, so no it needn't happen any time in the future.

Characterizing potential anxiety lacking some kind of 'mental toughness' just doesn't cut it with today's youth who have adopted a therapeutic philosophy. Toxic masculinity is dead in society at large, and it should be expected to encroach into the wrestling room.

Don't shoot the messenger. It's not my culture and heritage either. I just listen to the young people, what they talk about, and how they seem to approach life. I'm learning everyday to just listen more and more.

Reactions: PSUer1989
Not surprised at all.

It "rubbed him the wrong way" is a phrase someone may use when one has not yet fully come to grips with the causes and conditions that have led to their triggers and resultant loss of calm and peace of mind
I'm not aware of who has anxiety and who doesn't. We can all make up whatever we want

Reactions: Gobblin
I suppose they wouldn't see it as running away. Avoidance is a legitimate risk mitigation strategy. It's a good stop gap until one figures the rest out, so no it needn't happen any time in the future.

Characterizing potential anxiety lacking some kind of 'mental toughness' just doesn't cut it with today's youth who have adopted a therapeutic philosophy. Toxic masculinity is dead in society at large, and it should be expected to encroach into the wrestling room.

Don't shoot the messenger. It's not my culture and heritage either. I just listen to the young people, what they talk about, and how they seem to approach life. I'm learning everyday to just listen more and more.
Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, weak men create hard times...

Toxic masculinity like getting arrested for domestic assault at 4am?

All I’m saying, if you have been charged with domestic violence within the last three years, it’s probably not the best look to publicly cast stones on others.

The more things come to light, the more I’m realizing that it’s probably best the Chittum family has moved on from the program. Daddy is a control freak and a cancer (possibly a women beater?). Now his son gets to suffer by living in Ames and training at a shit hole program with little fan support. Iowa is gonna be set back a year or two, but Cody is the real loser in all of this. Again, I feel bad for him.

This is like winning the starting QB position at Alabama as a freshman but transferring to Purdue because you didn’t like one of your teammates. Next level stupid and shows a severe lack of EQ.
Are you really equating todays Iowa wrestling with todays Alabama football?

Reactions: nitlion6
Are you really equating todays Iowa wrestling with todays Alabama football?
Alabama hasn't been the #1 for a bit AND love them or hate them Iowa is still the most talked about program. Mind, you PSU is now miles ahead of them in talent and results, but that doesn't make the type of comparison he used any less true...

The Kueter rumor was being pushed around by Tigerguy and other Iowa State blowhards for weeks. Mineo got a hold of it, and posted it. He is bald face lying saying that this is something he made up. He posted it because he thought it was legit, and couldn’t wait to embarrass Iowa.

Iowa State has also been pimping out the Chittum/Ferrari story, while negotiating with Chittum’s dad to get him to Ames. Now they have an out and are controlling the narrative with the feeble minded. This is a dirty game.

I think if we’re talking about “Natural” remedies….. I should be in the discussion….. I am the Natchrlman
I put Turkey Tail mushrooms in my coffee every morning. Recent blood work came back outstanding. I suppose B&B is going to tell me there is nothing to the whole mushrooms are good for you thing now too?

Reactions: T8KUDWN
Ugh, digging into the history of a dad of a wrestler with no current affiliation to the Hawks? That ain't it.

@ChiPackHawk curious where you go, shoot me a message sometime. We fly out of Red lake

Ever had a Chicken of the Woods?
Hen of the woods might be what you’re talking about Grifola Frondosa ….. Maitake….. my favorite mushroom

It has long been believed to have cancer curing and preventing properties and is loaded with nutrients and vitamins

Chicken of woods are meh

Ugh, digging into the history of a dad of a wrestler with no current affiliation to the Hawks? That ain't it.

@ChiPackHawk curious where you go, shoot me a message sometime. We fly out of Red lake
LOL I literally googled his name and saw his mug shot.

Again, if you don’t want people digging up your history, don’t publicly judge others. You know that ol glass house saying..

Reactions: MitchLL
The Kueter rumor was being pushed around by Tigerguy and other Iowa State blowhards for weeks. Mineo got a hold of it, and posted it. He is bald face lying saying that this is something he made up. He posted it because he thought it was legit, and couldn’t wait to embarrass Iowa.

Iowa State has also been pimping out the Chittum/Ferrari story, while negotiating with Chittum’s dad to get him to Ames. Now they have an out and are controlling the narrative with the feeble minded. This is a dirty game.
Excited Lets Go GIF

LOL I literally googled his name and saw his mug shot.

Again, if you don’t want people digging up your history, don’t publicly judge others. You know that ol glass house saying..
Be bummed about losing a wrestler (and dad, as booster) that could have helped the Hawks, but conjecture and borderline libelous statements just don't seem productive.

I also am not following what the dad said publicly so maybe it's worse than I realize

But it's a free country , and I won't bring it up again after this.

We can all make up whatever we want
Agreed, we are free to construct our perceived reality in our mind's eye.

Just because something is hypothesized, does not make it necessarily true or false.

To be clear, I posed a hypothetical with 'ifs' that seemed to fit the information provided on this board. Its point was greater empathy. I believe greater empathy has value for humanity and that is a universal truth.

Then again, you may not understand what is truth vs bullshit. I suggest reading the Princeton philosophy professor's "On Bullshit' and "On Truth" as a good primer. His works seem especially applicable to wrestling boards.

Last edited:
The trashing kids morality police seems to have a serious hypocrisy problem. Maybe he's just projecting his own issues.
man I followed the guy about 48 hours on twitter awhile back and was all I could stand……. sure would like to see the tweet in question though 😂😂😂

usually tweet deleted = covered tracks

Hen of the woods might be what you’re talking about Grifola Frondosa ….. Maitake….. my favorite mushroom

It has long been believed to have cancer curing and preventing properties and is loaded with nutrients and vitamins

Chicken of woods are meh
I have yet to find a hen in the wild. I like the meaty texture of the Chicken. And while my number 1 is the morel, tender pheasant back and golden oysters are pretty tasty too. I grind and powder the tougher pheasant backs and use for soups and risottos. Family never knows why it tastes so good.

Last edited:
I have yet to find a hen in the wild. I like the meaty texture of the Chicken. And while my number 1 is the morel, tender pheasant back and golden oyesters are pretty tasty too. I grind and powder the tougher pheasant backs and use for soups and risottos. Family never knows why it tastes so good.
well I’d appreciate when you do find a hen and try it getting back to me with what you think…… those petals sautéed in butter taste like a prime sirloin steak to me….. I even share with my dog good for them too

they freeze really well too

Reactions: ChiPackHawk
Be bummed about losing a wrestler (and dad, as booster) that could have helped the Hawks, but conjecture and borderline libelous statements just don't seem productive.

I also am not following what the dad said publicly so maybe it's worse than I realize

But it's a free country , and I won't bring it up again after this.
LOL borderline libelous statements? You can’t be serious. I posted a screenshot of his booking info that was found by googling “Shane Chittum.”

There is nothing libelous about it. Him being booked at 4am for domestic violence is a fact, not conjecture 😂.

I find it ironic you’re taking this stance with a grown ass man but won’t do the same for the Ferarri bros. People mess up, which is why you shouldn’t publicly bash others when you have your own skeletons in the closet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT