ADVERTISEMENT

Classy KC fans booing the NFLs moment of unity

Everyone just needs to shut up and play football. That goes for the players and the fans. Nothing like 60 black NFL players with a combined net worth north of a billion dollars screaming how terrible they have it in America.
Well 311, "they" do....you wanna be black in America? They are trying to make that point to tools like you. You can boycott games and sponsors if you disagree with them. That's the way it works in 'Merica.

no i never once thought it was about a flag. i usually think the flag is misused in a way where people put gold fringe around it and negate it anywho. no it was because idiots think that kneeling before the football godz is the same as protesting against police brutality. it ain't. i always thought they should go to the cop shop. or state house.

so this year they go to austin cop shop. they spill out unto i-35 and spray paint the eff word all over. now they are being idiots again. blm and antuifa are terrorists with spraypaint. idiots who think the football godz listen to them thru a tv broadcast, are not really thinking ahead.
Wrong, Trump, Fox News, and the rest of the ilk are the actual terrorists.

let them have their moment. But otherwise what are a majority of them doing besides that moment of unity?
Most do give back to their NFL city community. Some have a foundation for kids and what not in their own name.

Others, blow their coin and rain 100s down on strippers in the clubs and blow money on the plane gambling. I've heard from sources that say some pots are in excess of $100,000.

Most players are good people tho and help others.

Well 311, "they" do....you wanna be black in America? They are trying to make that point to tools like you. You can boycott games and sponsors if you disagree with them. That's the way it works in 'Merica.
Id be cool with being a black multi millionaire athlete in America....sign me up.
Would totally accept that privilege!

Well of course I'm getting the Houston Texans feed here on the radio in Texas but they said the fans were booing the Texans for staying in the locker room during the national anthem but it made me wonder if Kansas City was also remaining in the locker room or did they come out and kneel?

On the TV feed I heard booing when HOU ran out of the tunnel. Now, were fans booing because they stayed in the locker room? Can’t say.

But, if I recall correctly doesn’t almost every home crowd boo the opposing team when they come out? That’s football right? That’s sorta how I remember it working.

We all try so hard to make everything it isn’t.

On the TV feed I heard booing when HOU ran out of the tunnel. Now, were fans booing because they stayed in the locker room? Can’t say.

But, if I recall correctly doesn’t almost every home crowd boo the opposing team when they come out? That’s football right? That’s sorta how I remember it working.

You racist pig

;)

Reactions: PerkyForHerky

The bigger problem is the misrepresentation of what the true problems are. The media has pushed the story of black people being gunned down by police on the regular. It just isnt true. the numbers dont lie, but yet here we are with people on this board that fall for it.

If people really wanted to help the black community, they should look at black on black crime and the precursor- fatherless homes. Black women are still getting married, but now it is to the government and not a man to help raise the kids.

Yes. Every stadium boos the opposing team when they come out. At least in American sports. But this is a chance to try and claim moral superiority, so it's easy to understand why certain people would make it out to be something else.

Do you actually agree with how BLM goes about trying to get everybody on board with their views? The restaurant invasions, violent riots, trying to burn police inside stations? If so, it is you that has the problem.

Of course Black lives matter. Instead of thinking every republican disagrees with that statement, focus on the people who really are racist, and not the people like me who reject true fascist methods described above.
The restaurant stuff is asinine but it isn't like there are hundreds of examples of this. Maybe a few. Anybody using violence in the protests are stupid. There are plenty of reports about right wing radicals in these cities trying to incite violence. Obviously, with the stupid kid and his family showing up with assault rifles, people ended up getting caught...out of stupidity.

Looters piss me off. For the first 51 years of my life, I would be defending the police in the vast majority of these situations. But they aren't getting it...too many aren't figuring this out and they are killing people for no reason. They aren't paid to be the judge, jury and executioners.

So to answer your question, I don''t like any radicals trying to strong arm people to believing their views.

Reactions: RileyHawk
They need to be booed this is a dang football game not a political event. I listened on the radio long enough to hear the Boos and I laughed then I change the channel

Since it seems kneeling during the anthem has become political on both sides why even have the national anthem in the first place? Lets take all of the military and national marketing that happens during these games out of it and just have them play.

They need to be booed this is a dang football game not a political event. I listened on the radio long enough to hear the Boos and I laughed then I change the channel

Since it seems kneeling during the anthem has become political on both sides why even have the national anthem in the first place? Lets take all of the military and national marketing that happens during these games out of it and just have them play.

The bigger problem is the misrepresentation of what the true problems are. The media has pushed the story of black people being gunned down by police on the regular. It just isnt true. the numbers dont lie, but yet here we are with people on this board that fall for it.

If people really wanted to help the black community, they should look at black on black crime and the precursor- fatherless homes. Black women are still getting married, but now it is to the government and not a man to help raise the kids.

The only purpose posts like these serve is to boost your self-esteem and others who are like-minded. It's not posted with the intent of positing a critical analysis; it's posted for the purpose of deflection and to further advance myopia.

Inequities in our criminal justice system extend beyond statistics of blacks shot or killed by the police. While it's true the media sensationalize this issue, it's also true blacks are incarcerated at a much higher rate and for much longer sentences than e.g. whites for marijuana-related offenses despite the fact statistically consumption is about the same. Incarceration rates contribute significantly to fatherless homes.

And while you and your ilk are quick to point out the difference in crime rates based on racial demographics, you and yours are also quick to ignore the great disparities in economic opportunity and quality of public education--both significant contributing factors to crime and fatherless homes.

It's also worth noting that the traditional two-parent home has diminished substantially in white homes too. A new trend that seems to be developing is kids being raised by grandparents. This is becoming increasingly problematic. I would also add how much the conservative crowd loves to talk about how the abortion rate significantly affects blacks. And yet, the same anti-abortion crowd is quick to piss and moan about fatherless, welfare-dependent homes. As Sergei Bonney would muse: ironic.

The truth is you and the plethora of stereotypical Safe Zone libturd college students are no different. You both form your conception of facts and truth off of your feelings.

They want noticed. You don’t want to notice them? Are you racist? See how that works?
Because I don’t watch a pregame...I am racist? How does your phuquing brain even function? And then, IF I watched, if I don’t see who is standing and who is kneeling, I am a racist? What does what I watch or don’t watch have to do with racism? I anxiously await this explanation...

The only purpose posts like these serve is to boost your self-esteem and others who are like-minded. It's not posted with the intent of positing a critical analysis; it's posted for the purpose of deflection and to further advance myopia.

Inequities in our criminal justice system extend beyond statistics of blacks shot or killed by the police. While it's true the media sensationalize this issue, it's also true blacks are incarcerated at a much higher rate and for much longer sentences than e.g. whites for marijuana-related offenses despite the fact statistically consumption is about the same. Incarceration rates contribute significantly to fatherless homes.

And while you and your ilk are quick to point out the difference in crime rates based on racial demographics, you and yours are also quick to ignore the great disparities in economic opportunity and quality of public education--both significant contributing factors to crime and fatherless homes.

It's also worth noting that the traditional two-parent home has diminished substantially in white homes too. A new trend that seems to be developing is kids being raised by grandparents. This is becoming increasingly problematic. I would also add how much the conservative crowd loves to talk about how the abortion rate significantly affects blacks. And yet, the same anti-abortion crowd is quick to piss and moan about fatherless, welfare-dependent homes. As Sergei Bonney would muse: ironic.

The truth is you and the plethora of stereotypical Safe Zone libturd college students are no different. You both form your conception of facts and truth off of your feelings.
Black...thank you! Very well Stated. But, you might as well have pissed into the wind for all the good it will do. But, excellent job.

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder

BNG sufficiently addressed this already, but you are incredibly naive if you think that over policing of minority communities and police targeting black men plays no role in the number of fatherless homes in the black community. If you can’t acknowledge that, there is no point in having this discussion, because you are not attempting to have one in good faith.

Whew...

No its not really myopic, in fact it is the opposite. Fatherless homes (both white and black) lead to the same problems across the board. The number one factor for poverty is divorce. Poverty breeds crime in both racial circles. You can argue the black community has been behind the eight ball with the justice system and I would agree with a lot of it. But again, a lot of that crime and dysfunction is due to poverty and zero guidance.

So back to the original point. Fatherless homes and black on black crime are significantly larger issues than police shootings and are actually things we can address easier. How many news stories do you hear about those two compared to police shootings? How many protests? How many politicans and athletes commenting on them? I would say about 1/1000

Whew...

No its not really myopic, in fact it is the opposite. Fatherless homes (both white and black) lead to the same problems across the board. The number one factor for poverty is divorce. Poverty breeds crime in both racial circles. You can argue the black community has been behind the eight ball with the justice system and I would agree with a lot of it. But again, a lot of that crime and dysfunction is due to poverty and zero guidance.

So back to the original point. Fatherless homes and black on black crime are significantly larger issues than police shootings and are actually things we can address easier. How many news stories do you hear about those two compared to police shootings? How many protests? How many politicans and athletes commenting on them? I would say about 1/1000

I agree with most of this. In fairness, this is much different than the post I responded to. This was actually reasonably intelligent. Good job.

Everyone just needs to shut up and play football. That goes for the players and the fans. Nothing like 60 black NFL players with a combined net worth north of a billion dollars screaming how terrible they have it in America.
Translation: Everyone needs to think like I think and shut up about this. The thought of the change

BNG sufficiently addressed this already, but you are incredibly naive if you think that over policing of minority communities and police targeting black men plays no role in the number of fatherless homes in the black community. If you can’t acknowledge that, there is no point in having this discussion, because you are not attempting to have one in good faith.
there is no problem with policing in general across the usa. a few guys here and there, does not make it a national problem.

tenor.gif

Id be cool with being a black multi millionaire athlete in America....sign me up.
Would totally accept that privilege!
You wouldn't be cool with the amount of work, discipline, and sacrifice it took to get there. Privilege? They've more than earned any privileges they have gotten.

Do you actually agree with how BLM goes about trying to get everybody on board with their views? The restaurant invasions, violent riots, trying to burn police inside stations? If so, it is you that has the problem.

Of course Black lives matter. Instead of thinking every republican disagrees with that statement, focus on the people who really are racist, and not the people like me who reject true fascist methods described above.
Stop pushing the narrative that projects the idea that the actions of the few are representative of the vast majority, who protest entirely peacefully. You're letting the TV production ƒuck with your perception of reality. For someone who I think has half a brain, this is sad.

There is so much the TV box neither shows nor discusses. So much.

Lolz

liberals calling people racist if they disagree with their political preaching
My politics has nothing to do with racists blatantly being racist. You are one of the dumbest posters in this board and prove it daily. You are consistent though

KC fan here. Newsflash I don't want a moment of unity at my game. I also don't want the national anthem or a military fly over. It's a football game that has no real relevance to the rest of the world. I want to be entertained. Warm up and take the damn field. This countries obsession with sports is also a bit over the top.

Your game? That’s an interesting take...

I can sympathize with people who prefer sports/athletes to just stick only to sports. But it's also a reminder, that it's better to be tired of hearing about racism/discrimination, than to be tired of actually experiencing it.

It wasn't all that difficult for me to stomach before an NFL game, but there's probably something that I'm not considering, I'm sure AM radio and Breitbart types have an explanation.

Reactions: Rudolph
Racial Unity is a hot button political issue for Trumpers. Think about how that sounds. Say it out loud, it might help.
You can keep calling it racial unity but it's really just hating America and trying to burn it down. Good luck winning on that platform. Biden and Harris are trying to run away from it but can't because they need the votes from the people that hate America and want it destroyed.

• Haha
Reactions: Chishawk1425
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT