ADVERTISEMENT

Classy KC fans booing the NFLs moment of unity

You can keep calling it racial unity but it's really just hating America and trying to burn it down. Good luck winning on that platform. Biden and Harris are trying to run away from it but can't because they need the votes from the people that hate America and want it destroyed.
I think this quote pertains to our dear comrade here....

“We love America just as much as they do. But in a different way. You see, they love America like a 4-year-old loves his mommy. Liberals love America like grown-ups. To a 4-year-old, everything Mommy does is wonderful and anyone who criticizes Mommy is bad. Grown-up love means actually understanding what you love, taking the good with the bad and helping your loved one grow.”
― Al Franken, Lies & the Lying Liars Who Tell Them: A Fair & Balanced Look at the Right

You can keep calling it racial unity but it's really just hating America and trying to burn it down. Good luck winning on that platform. Biden and Harris are trying to run away from it but can't because they need the votes from the people that hate America and want it destroyed.

Lol at the drama queen over here.

Reactions: pjhawk

Take this shit back to 4 chan, the replies to Pizzagate Cernovich’s tweets, or whatever brainless place you read this garbage from.

I think this quote pertains to our dear comrade here....

“We love America just as much as they do. But in a different way. You see, they love America like a 4-year-old loves his mommy. Liberals love America like grown-ups. To a 4-year-old, everything Mommy does is wonderful and anyone who criticizes Mommy is bad. Grown-up love means actually understanding what you love, taking the good with the bad and helping your loved one grow.”
― Al Franken, Lies & the Lying Liars Who Tell Them: A Fair & Balanced Look at the Right
It’s a great quote and I think of it often.

Absolutely astounding how many have adopted this overly simplistic viewpoint. This is a perfect encapsulation of how America has gotten so profoundly stupid that it paved the way for an imbecile like Trump to become POTUS.

White privilege America being destroyed? GOOD.

Absolutely astounding how many have adopted this overly simplistic viewpoint. This is a perfect encapsulation of how America has gotten so profoundly stupid that it paved the way for an imbecile like Trump to become POTUS.
The “dumbing down” of America that I have witnessed in my adult life is downright scary! I am also amazed how so many Americans make decisions based on short-term outcomes as opposed to a longer view approach.

I will be shocked if there aren't boos at all NFL stadiums with fans. Can you imagine the reaction in Philly? It was the worst pregame I have ever seen.

You're being played man. Not what happened yet millions will slurp this garbage up bc they think it serves their political purpose. Truth doesn't matter anymore, just "winning".

You better let Watt know he's being played and that he doesn't know the truth.

“The moment of unity I certainly thought was good,” said Texans star defensive end JJ Watt. “The booing was unfortunate. I don’t understand that. There was no flag involved, nothing other than two teams coming together to show unity.”

You wouldn't be cool with the amount of work, discipline, and sacrifice it took to get there. Privilege? They've more than earned any privileges they have gotten.

Now apply that logic for people who work for a living.

Reactions: SDHN2013
I just saw a documentary on the Freedom Riders of the early 60s who campaigned for voting rights reform in Mississippi. It took years of blood, sweat, tears and cost lives in the process, but they eventually produced change not only in Mississippi, but throughout the US. Most of us look back on that and shake our heads at the challenges and obstacles these reformers had to overcome - the vast majority of us can't fathom that one race had to pass literacy tests and pay poll taxes to be able to vote, for example. It's obvious now, to the masses, that those restrictions and oppression were wrong. I believe (hope) we will look back in 50 years on current times and similarly shake our heads at the racism and bigotry preventing true equality.

Reactions: Rudolph
Can't imagine waking up everyday and only thinking about the color of people's skin and living with the hate that goes with it. Must really suck
No hate here jackass, I despise ignorant White people who can't look past what only impacts them though because they are so selfish and ignorant it is despicable.

Proves it was never really about the flag. They just used that excuse as a vessel for their racism.
Lol at all of you pasty white liberals screeching "racist" because football fans dont want social commentary/leftist preaching when they pay good money to watch a football game

Reactions: hawkeye54545
BAU in trumps heartland.

I was at the game...the booing was for the texans taking the feild which happens at almost every football game across the country. In my section their were 2 ppl that were upset about it and were yelling but not booing.

Chiefs fans are pretty much bums. Sorry. MidWest (racist, intolerant) values and all...really a poor show by those in attendance.
My opinion, only. ( but I have never been a fan of the NFL mentality)

In my opinion you continue to be an idiot

🙄

Reactions: hawkeye54545
Lol at all of you pasty white liberals screeching "racist" because football fans dont want social commentary/leftist preaching when they pay good money to watch a football game
So it has gone from being about "respect for the flag" to objecting to their First Amendment rights. We knew it, this just seals it, kinda like the Trump tapes with Woodward. The truth eventually comes out.

I was at the game...the booing was for the texans taking the feild which happens at almost every football game across the country. In my section their were 2 ppl that were upset about it and were yelling but not booing.

In my opinion you continue to be an idiot

🙄
They booed when they entered the field which can be explained. The demonstration of unity was well after that and there was plenty of booing during that. J.J. Watt has commented on it.

So it has gone from being about "respect for the flag" to objecting to their First Amendment rights. We knew it, this just seals it, kinda like the Trump tapes with Woodward. The truth eventually comes out.
fans were exercising their first amendment right dummy

A. The fans were booing Houston's decision to go into the locker room during the national anthem. You have the right to peacefully protest, and others have the right to disagree with what you're protesting.

B. There's many who believe many of these cops who have killed black people did so in a justified manner. We consistently see these lists of names of black people who have been shot by police officers. Just because you list their name doesn't mean their shooting wasn't justified. I for one, think about every single shooting has been justified or certainly within the realm of statistics considering we have 330 million people in this country.

And for the very few that don't appear to be justified, there's absolutely nothing to make me believe the cops wouldn't have done the very same thing if the criminal was white. For example, the there's many who think the cop would have done the very same thing to George Floyd had he been white. Therefore, eliminating race from the discussion.

There's many who believe a certain group in this country loves to cling to victim hood, and there's many who believe a political party loves to magnify a false narrative of victim hood to their benefit.

And these many don't accept kneeling for our flag, because we think the whole basis for what you're kneeling about is virtually non-existent. It's foo foo. It's a wazi, it's a woozi. It's fairy dust. And people are sick of it. That's why they boo it.

Reactions: jamesvanderwulf
A. The fans were booing Houston's decision to go into the locker room during the national anthem. You have the right to peacefully protest, and others have the right to disagree with what you're protesting.

B. There's many who believe many of these cops who have killed black people did so in a justified manner. We consistently see these lists of names of black people who have been shot by police officers. Just because you list their name doesn't mean their shooting wasn't justified. I for one, think about every single shooting has been justified or certainly within the realm of statistics considering we have 330 million people in this country.

And for the very few that don't appear to be justified, there's absolutely nothing to make me believe the cops wouldn't have done the very same thing if the criminal was white. For example, the there's many who think the cop would have done the very same thing to George Floyd had he been white. Therefore, eliminating race from the discussion.

There's many who believe a certain group in this country loves to cling to victim hood, and there's many who believe a political party loves to magnify a false narrative of victim hood to their benefit.

And these many don't accept kneeling for our flag, because we think the whole basis for what you're kneeling about is virtually non-existent. It's foo foo. It's a wazi, it's a woozi. It's fairy dust. And people are sick of it. That's why they boo it.
And "many" people are simply wrong.

b8bb165f493b1666.png

They booed when they entered the field which can be explained. The demonstration of unity was well after that and there was plenty of booing during that. J.J. Watt has commented on it.

Well after? You mean they ran on and meet in the middle? I'm not saying there wasn't booing but it was from very few...none in my section...but there were 2 very vocal individuals who did not agree...alot if "chiiiiieeeefs" which can sound like booing at times...was def not silent but the whole thing was unorganized and awkward.
The cheering afterwards was exponentially more!

Last edited:
Well after? You mean they ran on and meet in the middle? I'm not saying there wasn't booing but it was from very few...none in my section...but there were 2 very vocal individuals who did not agree...alot if "chiiiiieeeefs" which can sound like booing at times...was def not silent but the whole thing was unorganized and awkward.
The cheering afterwards was exponentially more!
Enough that it was very apparent on the broadcast and to the players on the field.

"Chiiiieeeefs" - give me a freaking break. They booed and it was a bad look.

You wouldn't be cool with the amount of work, discipline, and sacrifice it took to get there. Privilege? They've more than earned any privileges they have gotten.
They work hard and have since kids.
Don't think part of it isn't genetics though ...

Enough that it was very apparent on the broadcast and to the players on the field.

"Chiiiieeeefs" - give me a freaking break. They booed and it was a bad look.

Well it wasn't apparent in the stands...it was badly organized on the field...im sure a few out of 16k booed..but those would boo the person that cured cancer as idiots....in reality few booed and many were chanting chiefs...i was there and this whole thing is getting blown out of proportion.

The players on the field didn't even have time to form a line before they ended it...and that was right after entering the field...you are making it a bigger issue than it was.

Well it wasn't apparent in the stands...it was badly organized on the field...im sure a few out of 16k booed..but those would boo the person that cured cancer as idiots....in reality few booed and many were chanting chiefs...i was there and this whole thing is getting blown out of proportion.

The players on the field didn't even have time to form a line before they ended it...and that was right after entering the field...you are making it a bigger issue than it was.
I agree it was disorganized. That doesn't negate the audible booing that was heard by the players and TV audience.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT