ADVERTISEMENT

Classy KC fans booing the NFLs moment of unity

its funny seeing people who have turned their social media pagescompletely political get pissed at the NFL for bringing politics into their sport

Last edited:
Reactions: PhoenixHawk5.0
You can falsely frame it that way all you want.

The left has done more to divide America in the last several months than any other entity.
Being one on the "left" I can look you straight in the eye and say "BULLSHIT!" Trump has done more to divide America in the past 3 1/2 years than all the President's tied together since Nixon....

Being one on the "left" I can look you straight in the eye and say "BULLSHIT!" Trump has done more to divide America in the past 3 1/2 years than all the President's tied together since Nixon....

Just illustrates your lack of awareness. We all woke up this morning to the MSM being shocked at the boos. It's as if you leftists live in a bubble.

Just illustrates your lack of awareness. We all woke up this morning to the MSM being shocked at the boos. It's as if you leftists live in a bubble.
The right has said the objections were about respect for the flag. Are you saying that isn't true? Color me shocked as well.

Your game? That’s an interesting take...

By that I meant at sporting events that I choose to attend. "My" refers to my choice on entertainment spending or choose to watch.

This oddly nationalistic ideal of the national anthem before a sporting event should be reserved for when an athlete represents the country like the Olympics.

By that I meant at sporting events that I choose to attend. "My" refers to my choice on entertainment spending or choose to watch.

This oddly nationalistic ideal of the national anthem before a sporting event should be reserved for when an athlete represents the country like the Olympics.

Try not to melt Urohawk.

They booed when they entered the field which can be explained. The demonstration of unity was well after that and there was plenty of booing during that. J.J. Watt has commented on it.

And yes chiiefs sound like boos when recorded

???? You could hear the boos plainly even there. And I heard them on the broadcast. It's a shame anyone would boo efforts to promote unity.

Of course its a shame...but with that any people they would boo the person who cured cancer thats the nature of humans. To act like this was more than a small percentage of people is creating a narrative.

How many cheifs games have you gone to?

I'm not saying there wasnt booing but it was hardly a stadium wide event by small percentage of individuals
No "cheifs" games but I have been to a "Chiefs" game. It was booing and a bad look for those fans who did. Those who cheered - good job.

Of course its a shame...but with that any people they would boo the person who cured cancer thats the nature of humans. To act like this was more than a small percentage of people is creating a narrative.
I didn't say it was more than a small percentage, only that it was audible and a shame anyone would do it.

No "cheifs" games but I have been to a "Chiefs" game. It was booing and a bad look for those fans who did. Those who cheered - good job.

ohh boy sorry for not correcting or looking at my spelling from a phone...will be same with this post..

I was at the game and the chiefs chant was clearly audible during the moment of silence, it got to the point that my group commented on it after as actually being potentially disrespectful, but decided it was such a cluster it wasn’t clear what was going on....it really is a non story...both sides are now getting over the top with this....it used to be just the right, now both sides are going too far.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT