ADVERTISEMENT

Close friend pleading with me to not vaccinate our baby

We've talked about this before Joe. You'll get a study that addresses safety concerns but still forced pay homage. It seemed to have been a sort of prerequisite if you want to get published. Now it seems we don't publish at all because vaccine hesitancy is getting out of hand. You know, all those anti-vaxxers.
The one I posted from the Lancet showed that 95% of the positive cases studied were a vaccine-derived strain.

They then ignored the science and went on to recommend EVERYONE get them…cuz that’s what pharma whores do. 😂

• Love
Reactions: naturalbornhawk
No, it's happening a lot more nowadays among younger and vaccinated population. There is little doubt my otherwise very healthy 48 year old friend would not have almost died, spent 3 days in the hospital, and now on blood thinners if he wasn't vaccinated. Same with my co-worker. Otherwise very healthy and very young.

Now Doc, tell me it wasn't the vaccines and it's completely normal for a healthy chap in their lower 40's to have a blood clot.
Sorry for your friends but this is anecdotal evidence.

I’m not against Harley Davidson motorcycles. I just choose not to get one. And I sure as F*** won’t get one for my kids.

See what a simple concept that is? 🤡
It's more like:

I’m not against seat belts. I just choose not to use one. And I sure as F*** won’t put one on my kids.

Yes...that is precisely how stupid that sounds. There's a difference between something that has the purpose of protecting your health and life and a f'n motorcycle. A simple concept, indeed.

Last edited:
The one I posted from the Lancet showed that 95% of the positive cases studied were a vaccine-derived strain.

They then ignored the science and went on to recommend EVERYONE get them…cuz that’s what pharma whores do. 😂
Oh dear lord...please tell me you're not referencing the polio vaccine here.

If you are, this is just monumentally idiotic and a self-own of epic proportions.

It's more like:

I’m not against seat belts. I just choose not to use one. And I sure as F*** won’t put one on my kids.

Yes...that is precisely how stupid that sounds. There's a difference between something that has the purpose of protecting your health and life and a f'n motorcycle. A simple concept, indeed.
Weird. My wife and kids and I are very healthy in spite of the fact we don’t get any jabs. Guess there are other ways to ‘protect’ one’s health.

Reactions: WSC72

Yes! I swear that's a requirement to getting published. Even if it's clear the author wouldn't vaccinate themselves or their kids.

Weird. My wife and kids and I are very healthy in spite of the fact we don’t get any jabs. Guess there are other ways to ‘protect’ one’s health.
My wife and I got the 80's schedule, DTP, Polio, MMR. My kids, nada. They are much, much healthier than the vaccinated kids in the extended family and it's not even close. No speech delay. No ADDHD. No allergies to anything whatsoever. They've had like 5 earaches among the two and maybe 2 pink eyes and some colds. Mentally they are extremely sharp. The vaccinated kids have had a lot more health issues, speech delay, ADDHD, allergies, get sick much more often and for some of them, mentally they are not all there. That's just my experience, and I read and see interviews of parents who see the exact same thing all the time.

Oh but I'm sure it's nothing.

These people and their vaccines trying to push them on people who know better and don't want them can go F themselves.

Should have made them safe to begin with.

MAGA is the chief pimp for the untested covid jab he rammed through then begged his followers to get. He’s a Pharma whore.

As far as polio goes…

Ok...you were referencing polio. I should be astounded but I know all you did was look at a few numbers and thought you had a point.

First, there are TWO kinds of polio vaccines...one uses a dead virus and one uses a weakened virus. It's important to understand that. The Sabin weakened virus is oral...stable...and cheap. It's also more effective at eradicating polio from a continent. Once you get to that point - as we have in the US - you can switch to the Salk dead virus vaccine - as we have in the US.

It is true that an individual who takes the Sabin vaccine can secrete live virus in their feces...that person is protected but they could infect an unvaxxed person in areas where plumbing is poor or non-existent. Given that the Sabin vaccine isn't used in the US, this scenario is impossible unless the vaccine-derived polio is brought to this country from somewhere that still uses the Sabin vaccine. The New York individual who contracted polio in 2022 was 1) not vaccinated and 2) contracted the virus from someone who brought it back from overseas - it was identified as a Sabin derived polio virus...and remember, we don't use the Sabin vaccine in this country. Had this individual been vaccinated...he almost certainly wouldn't have developed polio.

So let's look at the numbers, since those seem to matter to you. Since 2000, more than 10 billion (with a B) doses of the oral vaccine have been administered. That's TEN BILLION doses. TEN BILLION. Fewer than 1,000 cases of vaccine-derived polio have been seen. That constitutes a transmission rate of 1x10^-5% or 0.00001%. You could also look at that as one case in ten million.

That those incredibly few cases account for 95% of all polio cases is because wild-type polio is nearly eliminated!!! The vaccine program has been monumentally successful. And if we don't continue until it is completely wiped out - which would allow for switching over to the Salk vaccine world-wide - polio WILL come back.

So..."they" aren't ignoring the science...YOU are.

Don’t spike the football in a science related thread. You’ve already kicked your own ass with that Lancet link.
Yeahh, don’t tell me what to do.

Since 2000, more than 10 billion doses of OPV have been administered to nearly 3 billion children worldwide. As a result, more than 13 million cases of polio have been prevented, and the disease has been reduced by more than 99%. (.4% effectiveness lmao)

Oral polio vaccine (OPV) contains an attenuated (weakened) vaccine-virus, activating an immune response in the body. When a child is immunized with OPV, the weakened vaccine-virus replicates in the intestine for a limited period, thereby developing immunity by building up antibodies. During this time, the vaccine-virus is also excreted. In areas of inadequate sanitation, this excreted vaccine-virus can spread in the immediate community (and this can offer protection to other children through ‘passive’ immunization), before eventually dying out.

On rare occasions, if a population is seriously under-immunized (or malnourished) an excreted vaccine-virus can continue to circulate for an extended period of time. The longer it is allowed to survive, the more genetic changes it undergoes. In very rare instances, the vaccine-virus can genetically change into a form that can paralyse – this is what is known as a circulating vaccine-derived poliovirus (cVDPV). (World Health Organization)

Reactions: naturalbornhawk

Since 2000, more than 10 billion doses of OPV have been administered to nearly 3 billion children worldwide. As a result, more than 13 million cases of polio have been prevented, and the disease has been reduced by more than 99%. (.4% effectiveness lmao)

Oral polio vaccine (OPV) contains an attenuated (weakened) vaccine-virus, activating an immune response in the body. When a child is immunized with OPV, the weakened vaccine-virus replicates in the intestine for a limited period, thereby developing immunity by building up antibodies. During this time, the vaccine-virus is also excreted. In areas of inadequate sanitation, this excreted vaccine-virus can spread in the immediate community (and this can offer protection to other children through ‘passive’ immunization), before eventually dying out.

On rare occasions, if a population is seriously under-immunized (or malnourished) an excreted vaccine-virus can continue to circulate for an extended period of time. The longer it is allowed to survive, the more genetic changes it undergoes. In very rare instances, the vaccine-virus can genetically change into a form that can paralyse – this is what is known as a circulating vaccine-derived poliovirus (cVDPV). (World Health Organization)
Why would you continue to kick your own ass? A bit bizarre.

More lol...you have an idiot giving you a thumbs-up.

Unless your friend is a pediatrician or infectious disease Dr, don't even take the time to hear him out. We hesitated for about 30 seconds with our first and then I realized I trust actual doctors (like the ones who eradicated small pox), more than I do Jenny McCarthy or a chiropractor (and I have nothing against chiropractors). Watch this video, it's obviously supposed to be funny, but puts it in good perspective, "parents here are more scared of gluten than they are of smallpox"....so true.

And to add to this, why do we have the LUXURY of being more worried about gluten than small pox? Vaccines.

Reactions: tarheelbybirth

BTW, I'll post a bit more from your article:

Until 2015, over 90% of cVDPV cases were due to the type 2 component in OPV. With the transmission of wild poliovirus type 2 already successfully interrupted since 1999, in April 2016 a switch was implemented from trivalent OPV to bivalent OPV in routine immunization programmes. The removal of the type 2 component of OPV is associated with significant public health benefits, including a reduction of the risk of cases of cVDPV2.

The small risk of cVDPVs pales in significance to the tremendous public health benefits associated with OPV. Every year, hundreds of thousands of cases due to wild polio virus are prevented. Well over 10 million cases have been averted since large-scale administration of OPV began 20 years ago.

Circulating VDPVs in the past have been rapidly stopped with 2–3 rounds of high-quality immunization campaigns. The solution is the same for all polio outbreaks: immunize every child several times with the oral vaccine to stop polio transmission, regardless of the origin of the virus.

Why would you continue to kick your own ass? A bit bizarre.

More lol...you have an idiot giving you a thumbs-up.
One polio case prevented (allegedly) with every 769 doses given.

Guarantee there were way more serious adverse events caused per 769 doses than just one.

Big Pharma considers us all lab 🐀’s.

One polio case prevented (allegedly) with every 769 doses given.

Guarantee there were way more serious adverse events caused per 769 doses than just one.

Big Pharma considers us all lab 🐀’s.
You guarantee it. Well...that's good enough for.... absolutely no one.

I guarantee you don't know what the fvck you're talking about. And you can take that with every bit as much credibility as you place in your own "guarantee".

It's back to Ignore for you.

And asxx vs a counterpoint Mr. Keller, my bride and I plus our kids are very healthy in spite of tge fact we gave gad every “jab” recommended to us by our doctors. I’m 75 my bride is 60ish and our kids are in their mid-40’s.
How can that be?

And asxx vs a counterpoint Mr. Keller, my bride and I plus our kids are very healthy in spite of tge fact we gave gad every “jab” recommended to us by our doctors. I’m 75 my bride is 60ish and our kids are in their mid-40’s.
How can that be?
I’m happy for you; you got your vaccines and you’re SUPPOSED to be healthy. That’s what the experts say.

People like me just want to be left alone to make our own health decisions…like you and your family.

However, when covid was in the news 24/7 a lot of people on your side were trying to guilt us and force us to get injected. Telling us to expect a winter of severe sickness and death. Calling us irresponsible and selfish. Blaming us for killing the immune compromised. That sort of backfired and produced a whole new generation of anti-vaxxers.

Oh well. 🤷‍♂️

Let's talk about who should embarrassed. Who is overseeing this chronic health epidemic in America among both adults and children? You dimwits are about as much a part of it than the fast food-eating couch potato public themselves. US leads in infant mortality among other civilized countries. What about medical errors being the 3rd leading cause of death in the US? Much of your profession has become band-aid snake oil peddlers with laundry lists of significant side effects instead of caring enough to tackle the root cause of health problems. So how about you take your unwarranted high and mighty attitude and go sit your ass in the corner where it belongs.
So that's a no, then.

Stay ignorant, my friend.

How can that be?
Ah, the 80's schedule then. It's a LOT different these days, friend.

Reactions: MichaelKeller99
I’m happy for you; you got your vaccines and you’re SUPPOSED to be healthy. That’s what the experts say.

People like me just want to be left alone to make our own health decisions…like you and your family.

However, when covid was in the news 24/7 a lot of people on your side were trying to guilt us and force us to get injected. Telling us to expect a winter of severe sickness and death. Calling us irresponsible and selfish. Blaming us for killing the immune compromised. That sort of backfired and produced a whole new generation of anti-vaxxers.

Oh well……But letting you to choose not to let your kids get inoculated increases the opportunity for diseases to spread throughout the community. Is it “fair” that your reticence to protect your own might increase exposure of others who share a zip code with you? In a democracy such as ours Micheal, the GREATER GOOD must be served first….even mopre so than what you consider your personal rights.

Joelbc1: “letting you to choose not to let your kids get inoculated increases the opportunity for diseases to spread throughout the community. Is it “fair” that your reticence to protect your own might increase exposure of others who share a zip code with you? In a democracy such as ours Micheal, the GREATER GOOD must be served first….even mopre so than what you consider your personal rights.”

But the experts no longer even claim it’s going to stop you from catching or spreading covid. Which is why there’s so many more skeptics now than there was four years ago. People feel they’ve been duped by the ‘experts’.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT