ADVERTISEMENT

Close friend pleading with me to not vaccinate our baby

This is such a foolish thing to say. Take a deep breath. I think you're letting your emotions cloud your ability to think straight.

No, it's the truthful thing to say.

It's aluminum! No, it's aluminum and thimerosal...SYNERGY! Oh...no...it's aluminum and thimerosal (even though there is no thimerosal anymore) and changes in diet and environment.

The essay posted earlier captures you guys perfectly. It will ALWAYS be vaccines - you're too invested in it now.

OP... google Rochester, MN. And people being kept out of grade school b cuz they didn't have their inoculations.

No, it's the truthful thing to say.

It's aluminum! No, it's aluminum and thimerosal...SYNERGY! Oh...no...it's aluminum and thimerosal (even though there is no thimerosal anymore) and changes in diet and environment.

The essay posted earlier captures you guys perfectly. It will ALWAYS be vaccines - you're too invested in it now.
You're really chasing the wind at this point. Let's focus on what happened here. The cornerstone safety studies you and JP were so proud of touting ended up being nothing but complete fraudulent garbage. You got your legs swiped completely out from under you and you're left with nothing but junk posts like the one above. Even your essay is nothing but complete garbage and gives you no redeeming value for vaccine safety. Hime wants to know whether or not vaccines are safe for his baby and if he's been following closely I think he has his answer.

You're really chasing the wind at this point. Let's focus on what happened here. The cornerstone safety studies you and JP were so proud of touting ended up being nothing but complete fraudulent garbage. You got your legs swiped completely out from under you and you're left with nothing but junk posts like the one above. Even your essay is nothing but complete garbage and gives you no redeeming value for vaccine safety. Hime wants to know whether or not vaccines are safe for his baby and if he's been following closely I think he has his answer.

LOL...you think you saying it makes it true. That's your entire problem in a nutshell. Hime had his answer on page 1. You declaring "victory" is laughable. I just like watching you become more desperate page after page.

This is not at all what the NEJM paper says.
What Are You Doing Wtf GIF by Masterchef

This is like saying Beetlejuice three times! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: noleclone2
There's 0% chance you actually read the editorial the moron from Twitter posted. Because it isn't remotely close to a "Vaccine safety 180 / take down by world renowned Vaccinologist".

If you can't access it, good. I pay for it. You can, too.
Now which one of you is going to tell me that the bold quoted portions of Siri's post, particularly where it notes the safety science is lacking, was not included in the paper?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: fivecardstud14
Now which one of you is going to tell me that the bold quoted portions of Siri's post, particularly where it notes the safety science is lacking, was not included in the paper?
Guess you just better pay to read it and see for yourself. Pretty damn ignorant to run here and post some idiot's highly biased and inaccurate interpretation of it before reading it yourself, isn't it?

This is why no one takes you seriously. And also why you believe the dumb things you do.

Last edited:
Pretty damn ignorant to run here and post some idiot's highly biased and inaccurate interpretation of it before reading it yourself, isn't it?

This is why no one takes you seriously. And also why you believe the dumb things you do.
Oh that's really fug'n rich coming from the (supposed) resident HBOT MD who urges people on a regular basis to NOT do their own research and just trust their doctor's opinion and recommendations.

Guess you just better pay to read it and see for yourself. Pretty damn ignorant to run here and post some idiot's highly biased and inaccurate interpretation of it before reading it yourself, isn't it?

Now, resident HBOT MD, tell me your big take away after reading that analysis was that they felt the vaccine safety science was wholly and 100% adequate.

Oh that's really fug'n rich coming from the (supposed) resident HBOT MD who urges people on a regular basis to NOT do their own research and just trust their doctor's opinion and recommendations.
I've literally never urged people to not do some research. Not once. But people should use legitimate sources (read-not biased ambulance chasers on Twitter) and then discuss further with their doctors. Most people don't have the knowledge background to truly interpret the data.

You're flailing. As usual.

I've literally never urged people to not do some research. Not once. But people should use legitimate sources (read-not biased ambulance chasers on Twitter) and then discuss further with their doctors. Most people don't have the knowledge background to truly interpret the data.

I and others have posted so many studies here indicating signals with the authors urging more science needs to be done to address their safety concerns.

I received 6 covid vaccines. Fully injected. No side effects besides a sore arm.

I asked 5 doctors I know and trust and they all recommended the vaccines.

I'm going to get vaccine #7 in October just for you @naturalbornhawk
In the other thread I was asked if I knew anyone that was significantly impacted by the COVID vaccines and I came up with one, then added another, my best friend from high school who is 48 yrs old with a blood clot in his lung, was vaccinated and boosted. His Doctor said it was dangerously close to a widow maker. Blood thinners for life.

I need to add another now. A guy I work with in his lower 40's, blood clot last week, and will spend the rest of his life on blood thinners. Do what you will my man.

In the other thread I was asked if I knew anyone that was significantly impacted by the COVID vaccines and I came up with one, then added another, my best friend from high school who is 48 yrs old with a blood clot in his lung, was vaccinated and boosted. His Doctor said it was dangerously close to a widow maker. Blood thinners for life.

I need to add another now. A guy I work with in his lower 40's, blood clot last week, and will spend the rest of his life on blood thinners. Do what you will my man.

Vaccines are still overwhelmingly safe and effective.

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
Change the discussion when called out with your pants down. Flailing.
That was very relevant to your post that I quoted, because those studies WERE from legitimate sources. It doesn't surprise me though that you weren't able to connect those dots.

That's a bit of a conflict then isn't it? Sorry but when people do indeed do their own research it often times does not align with doctor recommendations.

That's a bit of a conflict then isn't it? Sorry but when people do indeed do their own research it often times does not align with doctor recommendations.
Not at all. Read it again. Slowly. Out loud if you have to. Sound out the big words. What I said was people should do some research from legitimate sources and discuss their questions and concerns with their doctor, an educated person trained in the stuff.

Flailing.

Reactions: Joes Place
Not at all. Read it again. Slowly. Out loud if you have to. Sound out the big words. What I said was people should do some research from legitimate sources and discuss their questions and concerns with their doctor, an educated person trained in the stuff.

Flailing.
People can read and understand exactly what the scientists are saying in their papers for themselves. People don't need an interpreter for "more science needs to be done" and they don't need a biased opinion from some arrogant blow-hard like yourself.

People can read and understand exactly what the scientists are saying in their papers for themselves. People don't need an interpreter for "more science needs to be done" and they don't need a biased opinion from some arrogant blow-hard like yourself.

Actually, most people can't read the actual studies and make heads or tails of the statistics, methods, limitations, and conclusions. You prove that every time you post a study.

So you're just admitting defeat on your original post because you're too cheap to pay for a subscription and actually read the editorial? Or are you just going to look for a few more people's interpretation on Twitter?

You realize there's lots of causes of blood clots, correct? You assign blame to a vaccine out of your own biases.
No, it's happening a lot more nowadays among younger and vaccinated population. There is little doubt my otherwise very healthy 48 year old friend would not have almost died, spent 3 days in the hospital, and now on blood thinners if he wasn't vaccinated. Same with my co-worker. Otherwise very healthy and very young.

Now Doc, tell me it wasn't the vaccines and it's completely normal for a healthy chap in their lower 40's to have a blood clot.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT