ADVERTISEMENT

COBE COBE COBE

Why post this response to a Hawkeye fan complimenting an Iowa wrestler? It’s like you’re looking for a fight.
I think you misread the post I was replying to. I don’t believe the poster was bring sincere and was trolling for Hawk posters with unreasonable expectations.

I think you misread the post I was replying to. I don’t believe the poster was bring sincere and was trolling for Hawk posters with unreasonable expectations.
mashup GIF

Yes, he seems a bit off lately. I wonder if it's the sauce?
Freaking sharks in the water looking for weakness. Lol I don’t ever really get into the sauce much. Almost finished a single cider last night.

picking your nose and eating it.

PSA.

If you are going to pick your nose and eat whatever comes out of it, make sure you're not in public.

Was watching a kid warm up on Saturday at a tournament. Stuck his finger in his nose, dug around for a bit and then proceeded to ingest whatever he found.

Not talking about a little kid tournament either, this was a high school kid.

Don't be like Jimmy!

booger-jim-harbaugh.gif

PSA.

If you are going to pick your nose and eat whatever comes out of it, make sure you're not in public.

Was watching a kid warm up on Saturday at a tournament. Stuck his finger in his nose, dug around for a bit and then proceeded to ingest whatever he found.

Not talking about a little kid tournament either, this was a high school kid.

Don't be like Jimmy!

booger-jim-harbaugh.gif
How un-evolved of Jimmy. After taking the grandkids to a zoo and watching the apes, using a small stick to dig deep is far more effective.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT