ADVERTISEMENT

*****Colorado vs Iowa (W) Game Thread*****

Hawks played a terrific game, top to bottom. I can only pray we win on Monday, because it's going to be very, very ugly. I hope the girls ignore what's going to be disgusting outside noise.
Hopefully they just switch the social media off until then.

happy to win on cruise control but hope this doesn’t mean we show up against lsu like the fb team against wi after woodshed game
I watched the game so I wouldn't call it cruise control. Iowa had to play their butts off, which they did. Yeah, 21 point margin looks like cruise control but if they had gone to cc Colorado woulda climbed all over them.

• Haha
Reactions: GHawk
LOL.... Post game talking head says...

"There's no Caitlin Clark without Angel Reese and there is no Angel Reese without Caitlin Clark".

My gosh these talking heads to DUMB
I heard that. The banana jacket chick is just an Angel Reese stan. Wanted to use her platform to elevate Reese by putting Clark in the same sentence.

Nothing to see there, even though gullible casual viewers will gobble it up.

Amazing game for the Hawks! 5 players in double figures, CC with 15 dimes, Hanna 10 boards, outrebounded a bigger team - just an all-around team effort.

👍
Just wanted to say a big congrats to the lady Hawks, that was an all time great game that they played. Really never in doubt v. a very good team in Colorado. Really all of the players had super games, of course Clark did, but I thought Marshall, Affolter and Stuelke were also particularly on fire today. Congrats!!!

I sure hope they play this way on Monday!!

If Iowa doesn't rebound better than they are today, it could get ugly on Monday nite.

Way to weak in that department.lIf Iowa doesn't rebound better than they are today, it could get ugly on

Mitch, we’ve talked about this. We are one of the 20 best rebounding teams in the nation. We have some issues of the defensive glass at times giving up 2/3rd chances.

But we are a way above average rebounding team.

@QChawks @EvilMonkeyInTheCloset @kceasthawk anybody got thoughts on the spread?

I believe Iowa will be favored?! 2.5? 3.5?
Iowa will be favored to entice action on LSU, but I think it will quickly shift when too many people start taking LSU at + money.

LSU should be favored, and if Vegas was smart, they would make sure people couldn't just bet LSU at + money from the get-go.

I wouldn't want to have to parlay anything with LSU. I would absolutely want to bet them by themselves. Less risk that way, and Vegas certainly doesn't want that.

Reactions: cmhawks99
Mitch, we’ve talked about this. We are one of the 20 best rebounding teams in the nation. We have some issues of the defensive glass at times giving up 2/3rd chances.

But we are a way above average rebounding team.
Yes, but you know Monday nite will be a physical game.

What I saw today from Hannah won't be enough.

I expect Bluder will force LSU to shoot 3s to win.

Fingers crossed.

Reactions: cmhawks99
Yeah well WVU's strategy was to pound Clark into submission and just take the fouls. Colorado tried actual defense.
cu played clean and we cruised which is the good news. bad news is lsu was watching and will take the daylight muggery route

Reactions: Chuck C
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT