ADVERTISEMENT

COVID surge drains morale at packed Des Moines hospital.

It went up around 22 people statewide in the last update. Up 1 in the ICU.
Go ahead try whatever you want. We basically already have.
It really won’t affect the ebb and flow of cases and new variants that much.
Get vaccinated. It’s not going away.

You had said they were dropping.

Now you say "it went up".

Up is down.
Black is white.
Night is day.
Left is right.

Try to keep up...
The numbers were down in the previous update. Then it was updated...and it went back up slightly.

Try to keep up...
The numbers were down in the previous update. Then it was updated...and it went back up slightly.

Not what the Gazette's tracker shows.
Increases since the beginning of July

Perhaps you were hanging your hat on some random "single day" number, when the overall trend has clearly been on the rise for the past 2 months. It's why we typically use "running averages" to observe actual trends, and not "cherry pick" single day totals.

Not what the Gazette's tracker shows.
Increases since the beginning of July

Perhaps you were hanging your hat on some random "single day" number, when the overall trend has clearly been on the rise for the past 2 months. It's why we typically use "running averages" to observe actual trends, and not "cherry pick" single day totals.

The gazette is not the primary source of the data.
Which is what I used. You should try it.

Maybe the "primary source of data" you used isn't putting out reliable numbers, which need to be corrected.

Which is why the upward trend of hospitalizations hasn't changed for 2 months.

Again, it did not go down. You just looked in between updates. Even then, the trend line was increasing.

You made a mistake - just admit it. I do appreciate your intent and I hope they do down soon and I look forward to you linking a real decline.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
Maybe the "primary source of data" you used isn't putting out reliable numbers, which need to be corrected.

Which is why the upward trend of hospitalizations hasn't changed for 2 months.

The Gazette is certainly not used reliable numbers if you think the state numbers aren't reliable.
The state compiles the actual numbers. The only numbers that are 'official' and considered accurate.

Again, it did not go down. You just looked in between updates. Even then, the trend line was increasing.

You made a mistake - just admit it. I do appreciate your intent and I hope they do down soon and I look forward to you linking a real decline.

It was down in the previous update. Look at the day to day numbers in the graph. You can see it yourself.
Yes, the overall trend line is increasing.
The numbers I highlighted, and linked, showed a decrease before it was updated. Others saw it as well.

Their hospital data shows a continual increase as well

604 patients as of today.

Why isn't everyone doing something to stop this from happening? What are they waiting for?
Oh? You can't?
Maybe if you yell a little louder something will happen.

It was down in the previous update. Look at the day to day numbers in the graph. You can see it yourself.
Yes, the overall trend line is increasing.
The numbers I highlighted, and linked, showed a decrease before it was updated. Others saw it as well.
No. I posted in that thread. I saw those numbers that morning.

Either you can't interpret data (no shame there) or you lied. Since you seem like a good dude, I'm betting it's the former.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT