ADVERTISEMENT

Day 3: Finals Matches for Saturday 10:00 AM

Vallholl

HR Legend
Feb 2, 2013
Simple copy / paste

https://iawrestle.com/2017/11/03/finals-set-for-university-of-iowas-wrestle-offs/

Finals Matches for Saturday 10:00 AM

125:
Justin Stickley vs TBA

133:
Phil Laux vs Paul Glynn

141:
Vince Turk vs Carter Happel

149:
Brandon Sorensen vs Pat Lugo

157:
Keegan Shaw vs Michael Kemerer

165:
Jeremiah Moody vs Logan McQuillen

174:
Kaleb Young vs Joey Gunther

184:
Mitch Bowman vs Myles Wilson

197:
Cash Wilcke vs Jacob Warner

285:
Sam Stoll vs Aaron Costello

You know it's a good day when you can copy and paste something from IA Wrestle and get 3 likes in 2 minutes.

dancegirl2.gif

bighug.gif

choir.gif
clap.gif

2uge4p4.gif

Wish i didn't have to work today. I would be there right now! Who here is doing the color commentating & pbp for us today? Sans? PD2? Chief? Sam Strollhouse? Gilman?!

125: Final TF Stickley over Perez: 15-0

Not at all trying to be an arse, but I don't see the value of having Perez in the room. Granted, I'm sure he would still crush me and I have 100 pounds on him, but Iowa's not the place to just 'be.'

Not at all trying to be an arse, but I don't see the value of having Perez in the room. Granted, I'm sure he would still crush me and I have 100 pounds on him, but Iowa's not the place to just 'be.'
He is there for no $ and adds value in his own way. Ramos said Kadel was the best training partner he had and he never saw the mat.

I definitely get that ... maybe there's more value than meets the eye.
Gilman has also acknowledged him as a helpful workout partner. We need guys like him to help out our starters. With all due respect, not a good idea to run any of these guys down regardless of their competitiveness, considering all of the effort they put in without expecting anything in return. My hat is off to him and all of the other guys who want to be part of the program despite knowing that they almost certainly will never see varsity competition.

Gilman has also acknowledged him as a helpful workout partner. We need guys like him to help out our starters. With all due respect, not a good idea to run any of these guys down regardless of their competitiveness, considering all of the effort they put in without expecting anything in return. My hat is off to him and all of the other guys who want to be part of the program despite knowing that they almost certainly will never see varsity competition.

Good info ... if it comes from Gilman, it certainly holds weight. Not at all trying to run him out, just thinking better competition might be a good idea. That can be a little shortsighted and overlook the little things guys like Perez bring.

Leading up to Warner and Wilke does anyone know who's had the edge in practice?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT