ADVERTISEMENT

Did your vote change because of last night's debate?

Did last night change your vote?

• I was going to vote for Trump, but now I will vote third party.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I went from undecided to Biden.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

gohawks50

HR Legend
Gold Member
Dec 28, 2010
There is no denying that Biden's performance last night was bad, but did it change who you will vote for if the candidates remain the same?

Reactions: BrianNole777
It surprised me as Biden has been really solid other times I have seen him (especially the State of the Union). But it doesn't change anything, I don't vote for felons and/or sexual abusers and guys that basically surrounds himself with criminals. When 40 of his 44 cabinet members refuse to endorse him, that should tell everyone a lot. It's unthinkable to vote for trump.

I’m still voting Biden, but praying they’ll get him to not seek a second term and bring in Newsom or Whitmer.

And that doesn't begin to do justice to the enormity of the chasm between the two of them.
Correct. Voting for Biden is kind of like punching yourself in the nuts. Uncomfortable, but survivable. Voting for Trump is like shooting yourself in the nuts. Possibly survivable, but you probably won't want to after it's all said and done.

Nope, still on Team Biden. Last night was disappointing for sure, but I still have a helluva lot more faith in Team Biden than Team Trump.

And that IS the thing here for me. Throwing out the two choices for the moment, I have an infinitely higher trust in the guys behind Biden than in any of the lackeys Trump will have.

Biden has support from people that actually give a shit about America. Trump has a bunch of rotten used car salesmen that'll do nothing but support Trump's vision of selling out America to the people that'll enrichen him the most.

You didn't vote in this poll yet.
Obviously I was talking about “real” voting. Not some forum vote. :)

But I’ll answer even though it’s nobody’s business and I’ll get called a scumbag.

I’ll vote for Trump.

I’m NOT a fan of him. I’m honestly not.

But I am definitely more right than left. I’m not 100% far right, more like right of middle.

What I disagree with the most is the far left.

I’m fine with abortion being legal, I’m fine on things like gay marriage. I’m big on the environment.

Like I said, I’m right of middle.

Biden and his cronies are too far left for me.

I wish it was someone other than Trump, but it’s not. Just like the left probably wishes it was someone other than Biden.

Not a fan of politics and these two jokers both suck.

Biden had a rough night, no doubt about it, but he's the same person and the other guy is the same person that I thought they were. Barring him stepping aside, my vote will go to Joe.

Anyone that would vote for the Orange Dipstick is deranged, clueless or just a straight up anarchist wanting to see the country burn down.

Obviously I was talking about “real” voting. Not some forum vote. :)

But I’ll answer even though it’s nobody’s business and I’ll get called a scumbag.

I’ll vote for Trump.

I’m NOT a fan of him. I’m honestly not.

But I am definitely more right than left. I’m not 100% far right, more like right of middle.

What I disagree with the most is the far left.

I’m fine with abortion being legal, I’m fine on things like gay marriage. I’m big on the environment.

Like I said, I’m right of middle.

Biden and his cronies are too far left for me.

I wish it was someone other than Trump, but it’s not. Just like the left probably wishes it was someone other than Biden.

Not a fan of politics and these two jokers both suck.
If you're okay with abortion, gay marriage, and "big on the environment," which issues from the left sway you? If environmentalism is your thing, I'd think you'd vote blue all day long.

For the record, I'm left of middle, but both parties have moved away from me. The GOP has just moved farther and faster.

It surprised me as Biden has been really solid other times I have seen him (especially the State of the Union). But it doesn't change anything, I don't vote for felons and/or sexual abusers and guys that basically surrounds himself with criminals. When 40 of his 44 cabinet members refuse to endorse him, that should tell everyone a lot. It's unthinkable to vote for trump.
That's another head scratcher. All of these people who have spent days and days in meetings with this guy alone and unfiltered believe him to be utterly unfit to be POTUS and yet these acolytes who know nothing about the man other than the game show host he plays in front of them believe otherwise.

Don't like the choice but my vote still stays with Biden although after last night he should give way to another candidate (Newsom, Shapiro, Buttigieg, Wes Moore). Trump, a convicted felon and serial liar, has no place even remotely close to the White House.

Correct. Voting for Biden is kind of like punching yourself in the nuts. Uncomfortable, but survivable. Voting for Trump is like shooting yourself in the nuts. Possibly survivable, but you probably won't want to after it's all said and done.
I Guess If You Say So GIF

I know this is just a giahort poll with no meaning other than curiosity. I would like to think that if people say they aren’t voting for Biden anymore then a new candidate would be chosen. That is my hope. Someone different. That being said ask again after the DNC…

Edit: a choice should be added: I went from Biden to undecided.

Lefties need to be honest here. Swap trump for vivek and 99% of you would still vote biden and defend it somehow

Under no circumstance would I vote for trump. I've not yet decided if I will leave the top spot blank or vote for Biden; I do not think it matters because I'm fairly sure trump will win Florida comfortably.

Reactions: alaskanseminole
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT