ADVERTISEMENT

Did your vote change because of last night's debate?

Did last night change your vote?

• I was going to vote for Trump, but now I will vote third party.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I went from undecided to Biden.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Voters turn out at a higher rate for Presidential elections than midterms. It becomes a midterm for Dems that aren't interested in Biden and a Presidential election for the right.
I guess I can't understand why any democrat would choose not to vote against Trump regardless of Biden's performance. I can't imagine sitting the 2024 election out with Trump as the alternative.

I know this is just a giahort poll with no meaning other than curiosity. I would like to think that if people say they aren’t voting for Biden anymore then a new candidate would be chosen. That is my hope. Someone different. That being said ask again after the DNC…

Edit: a choice should be added: I went from Biden to undecided.
For I would guess many of us, it was never really a vote FOR Biden as much as a vote agains Trump, MAGA and everything gross that entails.

Trump is obviously a nonstarter, but I really don’t want to vote for Joe Biden.
I think the million dollar question is whether or not Biden being this slow *really* matters that much. Can his duties be efficiently delegated? I'd like to think they could.

I also think he may still have morsels of wisdom and advice to offer, but more as a figure head than a day to day guy at this point.

Perhaps the biggest risk is him as a figure head and what other nations might try to pull with an obviously enfeebled leader.

I know this is just a giahort poll with no meaning other than curiosity. I would like to think that if people say they aren’t voting for Biden anymore then a new candidate would be chosen. That is my hope. Someone different. That being said ask again after the DNC…

Edit: a choice should be added: I went from Biden to undecided.
Choice added.

I guess I can't understand why any democrat would choose not to vote against Trump regardless of Biden's performance. I can't imagine sitting the 2024 election out with Trump as the alternative.
The staunch republicans or democrats aren't changing.

The people that don't pay that much attention to politics -- and don't understand the level of BS you're getting from Trump -- and make more snap judgements? Yeah, I'm worried about those people. Us goons on this message board aren't the norm.

The less political, less educated people. I could see Trump pulling them from their usual democrat leaning voting habits.
(inflation has sucked, food cost a lot, Biden is old and weak...)

You'd get a different answer if you chose a more traditional Republican like Ryan, Romney, Bush, or even Haley.
Bush? Dems literally compared him to Hitler his entire presidency lmfao those are all absolute sacks of shit btw

I'm going to use all of my votes for Biden. A rotten tomato would get my votes before Trump, because I'm not a fool who hates this country.
Agreed but seriously dislike the people around Biden encouraging him to stay in. These people are doing us all a disservice and making a loss to Trump actually possible.

If Trump does win it will be squarely their fault and hopefully they are held responsible. It just feels like the Dems are a compromised group being sabotaged from within at every turn. When will a real leader step up?

I'm going to vote for Biden because Trump is a clear and present danger to our democratic system of government, is a wannabe strongman, and only wants the office to advance his own personal agenda. But I am very disappointed that Joe Biden did not step aside to permit a younger candidate to run. It is very selfish. I guess it shows that these people who crave this sort of power are also the type that just can't let it go. I was okay with Joe 4 years ago as a placeholder president, but to be running for this job at 81 is crazy. And the alternative is a 78-yr old fat guy who openly mocks exercise.

How the hell has a country with a population of 1/3 of a billion people produce these two as our candidates for president? Truly pathetic.

Yes, some did, but that was before Trump. After Trump, Bush looks great.
Very few questioned if GWB had America’s best interests at heart and was a patriot.

His family had a long and proud legacy of public service (something Trump mocked them for).

Yes, many of us found him to be lacking intellect and criticized his support for poorly conceived policies - but I don’t know anyone who viewed him as a craven selfish opportunist - which is all Trump is, has or ever will be.

Don't like the choice but my vote still stays with Biden although after last night he should give way to another candidate (Newsom, Shapiro, Buttigieg, Wes Moore). Trump, a convicted felon and serial liar, has no place even remotely close to the White House.
I like Ben Shapiro too

Reactions: Scruddy
Bush always looks great!! :p
robert-de-niro-finger-wag.gif

Correct. Voting for Biden is kind of like punching yourself in the nuts. Uncomfortable, but survivable. Voting for Trump is like shooting yourself in the nuts. Possibly survivable, but you probably won't want to after it's all said and done.
We survived Trump's first term fine but for his idiotic rambling about a stolen election leading to 1/6.

There's a pretty decent chance nothing terrible would happen in his second term.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT