ADVERTISEMENT

Do it Beth

Yup. Beth put language in the hiring requirements that puts Kirk on a tight leash: Must have 10 years of combined OC or HC experience. Any guy that qualifies for that has obviously seen some success and is his own man, and will demand a deciding role in who his assistants are along with every other aspect of running the offense.
Guess the people that want / think we can hire Ryan Grubb will be disappointed :)

Those hiring "requirements" would get bent for the right candidate. That stuff is always flexible.

Kirk is so obviously old school that he doesn't believe in all these fancy statisticians and their new age number crunching. But when you are dead last in a very vital statistic, it is time to quit brushing it off and take serious notice. Otherwise you are just not doing your job or earning your pay.

Only if McCaffery decides to retire and I don't see that happening for a few years. He's not getting fired either.
Fran is going to ride it out until his contract is done or he is bought out. I think this is his final head coaching role.

• Sad
Reactions: hoythawk
Yup. Beth put language in the hiring requirements that puts Kirk on a tight leash: Must have 10 years of combined OC or HC experience.
Link?

Great news if true, but if you're going off the requirements shown in the official job listing, I'm not really sure that means squat.

• Haha
Reactions: HawkOn15
Lol2 of last 3, and one game away from 3 of last 3 BIG West Champ games.. FIRE HIM!! Only a dmbass like u. Get off your parents payroll and find out how easy it is to succeed at the top… moron.
There is no more "B1G West" moron, so KF's days are numbered. He lost 93-0 in the only three games that mattered.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT