ADVERTISEMENT

Do you care what happened with the FSU board

Do you care what happened to fsu's board to make so many of them come over here.

• No and I wish they would just shut up about it

Votes: 50 64.1%
  • It's been extremely interesting drama and I can't wait for more developments

Votes: 28 35.9%

• Total voters
Okay, it's been 24 hours, time for you illegal immigrants to start assimilating into our culture here. You must drop your allegiance to FSU and become Hawkeye fans. Refusal to do so will result in deportation back to your sh!thole board.

Come on now. We all don’t need to post about screwing your moms that bad.

HROT Iowans are the Israelis and the Warchant refuse are the Palestinians, though.

They don't get full autonomy. They exist at our pleasure and under our rules.

Keep that in mind - F---o's.
giphy.gif

When the Dead Cow (course obviously at the request of the small weiner lawyer owner of the board) laid down his hoof and banned assets, politics and pretty much everything else we actually did go take over a board. Bayloring became a thing (I think Miss St has more people counting the one mod than Baylor's board did). Just got most of us banned on both boards.
What are these assets of which keep getting mentioned?

Judging by the results so far, HROT has a serious illegal immigration problem.
In reality... this forum got a lot more partisan after Orange was elected. The current controversy is, indeed, immigration. But if you go back in the archives, political discussion was probably<30% of the topics.

It's definitely gotten nastier and I'm as guilty as anyone.

BTW: My post count is pretty low because somehow I managed, or Rivals did, to mess up my acct and I had to start over.:D

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT