ADVERTISEMENT

Does Brands need to win a NC this year?

CelticHawk

HR MVP
Gold Member
Feb 24, 2011
I am going to say yes. Or we need to start looking around. I am sick of this. I like the guy, but we belong on top of the wrestling world.

I suggest trying your luck in the wrestling forum. All I know about the sport is that Iowa is good...this place is for baseball and softball.

I read it. Too many guys love him over there. Time to win.

And GO HAWKS tomorrow!!!!

I am going to say yes. Or we need to start looking around. I am sick of this. I like the guy, but we belong on top of the wrestling world.

1. If you actually read the Wrestling board, you would know that’s not true.

2. If you knew anything about College Wrestling, you would understand why Iowa is not winning NC’s.

So if you would like to make a difference, I have left a link here to the HWC. If people like you would donate, we could bridge the gap between the haves & the have nots, & bring some hardware back to IC.

https://www.hawkeyewrestlingclub.com/donations/

Reactions: HemiHawk and 750075
Increase budget.Being out spent.Psu has better things. Brands and Co need improved waepons.

2. If you knew anything about College Wrestling, you would understand why Iowa is not winning NC’s.

So if you would like to make a difference, I have left a link here to the HWC. If people like you would donate, we could bridge the gap between the haves & the have nots, & bring some hardware back to IC.

This is why I posted it on this board. Listen, I have heard Dan speak on many occasions. This is not acceptable. We aren't in this for ribbons. We are in it for the GOLD.

STFU and don't make assumptions. I give my money. For football.

So you are just a troll....gotcha. You are welcome in the Inner Circle whenever you decide to make a difference. Otherwise you are just full of hot air. Piss off!

Reactions: yerk40
So you are just a troll....gotcha. You are welcome in the Inner Circle whenever you decide to make a difference. Otherwise you are just full of hot air. Piss off!

God no. I have listen to every word Gable has spoken. He hates losers. In wrestling its one spot. Top spot. PERIOD.

Does this include a matching donation by you to baseball?

Reactions: CelticHawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT