ADVERTISEMENT

Does this work on Iowans?

I would guess that maybe 1 out of 10-12 people that I see at work commonly are wearing cowboy style boots. Pretty much everyone is obligated to wear safety toes, so almost everyone is then wearing boots...with a few of the guys wearing cowboy style boots.

I am certain that the number would be lower if it was an all office setting, etc. But who really cares what these ladies are wearing?

Reactions: EasyHawk
The cowboy thing is plaguing the suburbs. People whose grandparents were born on farms and whose parents imitated the speaking style of Dwight Eisenhower now wearing boots and employing a casual drawl. It must end.
Yep. Around here it’s the hobby farmers who did well enough at their office job to be able to afford a horsey or two and a little ranch acreage with a barn and some whitewashed board fences. Full cowboy boots, hats, flannels, bandanas, even saw one making hay with his CHAPS on. Lol.

I already posted on another thread that I get shrinkage when I see Kimmie doing the same. I'd bet at most 15% of Iowans wear that gear. Either way, Nicki can go to hell. Her commercials here are over the top about China.
Yeah, that ad--how did she win in the UN--cant remember--if she really did.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
Lynnville-Sully
Lynnville-Sully is awesome, I have worked with many residents my whole career. I can confirm what @SSG T posted though - I have had nieces/nephews go through Baxter and Colfax-Mingo schools and there are a lot of cowboy boots there. And pickups in the s hill parking lot.

Reactions: SSG T
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT