ADVERTISEMENT

DT Shut TFU

Let's watch wrestling and not how many words DT can put in! This is stupid commentary.

WOW! This shady PSU crap fluff. HORRIBLE!

This seems to be the preferred format. Dake was interviewed through the Cornel lightweight match. I suspect they are trying to make it more compelling/interesting to viewers.

Don't worry, one day Iowa will have its day...just not for a while.

Reactions: lionlover
This seems to be the preferred format. Dake was interviewed through the Cornel lightweight match. I suspect they are trying to make it more compelling/interesting to viewers.

Actually it was a DT->Dake_>DT sandwhich. I suspect your suspections are assumptions.

Reactions: Dagboi

I liked how the guy wished Taylor continued success on the world stage during to sign-off. I think an info graphic regarding the number of combined world teams made by Dake and Taylor would have been nice.

Yep. Next year they should talk to Ironside during the 125 final.

Or McD, Gilman, or TnT....alot of Tom Ryan coverage as well. Over the last three years attending NCAA'S we have opted to watched finals from our room or drove home when in St. Louis! Finals are brutal in person now...didn't used to be.

I have absolutely loved the streaming of EVERY match this year (couldn't attend unfortunately), but still can not stand the length of these finals due to TV coverage-especially in person, needs to change.

Agree, you can not have pro PSU guys on when their wrestlers are wrestling, or any school for that matter.

Last edited:
Taylor I s a good freaking guy, personally responds on Twitter.
I love to watch the guy wrestle. He’s not the same wrestler he was a few years ago. Total bad ass.
I agree. DT is maybe the most exciting wrestler on team USA. Always on his offense . Met him on his recruiting trip to Ames when he was going into his senior year of HS. He's came a long way.

Or McD, Gilman, or TnT....alot of Tom Ryan coverage as well. Over the last three years attending NCAA's we have opted to watched NCAA's from our room or drove home when in St. Louis! Finals are brutal in person now...didn't used to be.

I have absolutely loved the streaming of EVERY match this year (couldn't attend unfortunately), but still can not stand the length of these finals due to TV coverage-especially in person, needs to change.

Agree, you can not have pro PSU guys on when their wrestlers are wrestling, or any school for that matter.
Yep. Ditto for Dake during 141 match.

Reactions: WWDMHawkeye
I'm just forever grateful that SLPCAN (formerly ESPN) takes the time to show the wrestlers mommies constantly throughout the matches... always so riveting and interesting to all wrestling fans!!!! (Super Liberal Politically Correct Network)

I'm just forever grateful that SLPCAN (formerly ESPN) takes the time to show the wrestlers mommies constantly throughout the matches... always so riveting and interesting to all wrestling fans!!!! (Super Liberal Politically Correct Network)
The Greek kid's mommy was a bit of a MILF. Tip of the cap, ESPN....

Reactions: tigerguy_
Joseph was on his back during one flurry for almost two Marinellis at one point..i was waiting for a mat slap!

Reactions: Dagboi
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT