ADVERTISEMENT

Early Camp Rumblings

Not very happy about this but I am hearing from my source that Cade limps around a lot at practice and is not very mobile. Hearing good things about the backup and that he has competed well and has good legs. I am hearing the offense just looks bad and the O-line does not look improved. Not hearing many details about what looks bad or anything outside of the OL looking very disappointing at this point and time. This again goes with saying that the defense looks great so maybe that is the problem.

ok thanks for that. i'll begin preparing for the worst.
anything about lester? should we expect him to be about as good as brian was?

giphy.webp

Not very happy about this but I am hearing from my source that Cade limps around a lot at practice and is not very mobile. Hearing good things about the backup and that he has competed well and has good legs. I am hearing the offense just looks bad and the O-line does not look improved. Not hearing many details about what looks bad or anything outside of the OL looking very disappointing at this point and time. This again goes with saying that the defense looks great so maybe that is the problem.
At media day tomorrow, the Iowa media will get a rare chance to talk with Barnett. Here is a fair question…

“During your three years at Iowa, the offensive line has been among the worst of any power conference program. Why will 2024 be any different?”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT