ADVERTISEMENT

Early Camp Rumblings

Minnesota stats from Deacon, do I think they have a better chance at winning that game with Marco in, the answer is a resounding yes.
CMPATTYDSCMP%TDINTLNGSACKRTGQBRCARYDSAVGTDLNG
102811635.70136463.49.18-22-2.817

You can't cherry pick one game. What if Marco played in all of the 10 wins, you don't think he would have done worse in 2,3, 4 or more of those games? Maybe he picks up an extra win against Minnesota but loses 2 or 3 others. That's the issue here.

You can't cherry pick one game. What if Marco played in all of the 10 wins, you don't think he would have done worse in 2,3, 4 or more of those games? Maybe he picks up an extra win against Minnesota but loses 2 or 3 others. That's the issue here.
Did I not post Deacon's entire stat line? Many of those games we won in spite of him, hell he only hat 5 passing TDs to 8 INT, along with 6 fumbles lost....LOL, yeah I'll take Marco every day if only for the scramble ability. There is a reason Iowa was trying to get Cooper into the offense last year.

Sure, if ANY of what he posted has even a grain of accuracy. The guys who cover the hawks seem to be optimistic, and yet some random guy who has what exactly for access tells a poster the sky is falling, and we head right back down the rabbit hole. Maybe lets wait and see.....
lol…. My source is at practice every day. Just relaying what this individual told me. I am not there so am going on this person’s views. I can’t ever think of a time that the offense has been great in practice, however, so there is that.

LOL

We may have not won MORE games with Marco, but I believe we would not have lost any more. Added benefit is we would have a RS fr or So with many games of experience. Just maybe, maybe Marco would have improved. We will never know.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT