ADVERTISEMENT

*****-fficial I-wa vs Nevada Game Thread*****

Last week I trashed him the whole game. I don’t like him at QB. What I dislike more is the ****tards on this board who actively root against Iowa because of him, or think the season is gone because of the start and being up 17-0 at half.

This board is filled with a bunch of dipshits who have never played a sport in their life and fill up on mt dew and Doritos screaming at their children upstairs. Seriously I don’t remember this board ever being this ****ing toxic towards a team. Makes you realize how much Kirk actually has done for Iowa football.
It’s not about being up at half that’s the problem that we who differ from you have. The problem is Iowa should be up way more but he’s missed open opportunities and wide receivers that had beaten their route. If this shits gonna happen still when it should be against Nevada it’s gonna be really bad when it comes to the big 10. End the shit now

I think this is what we were all hoping for a first half

V92aE8g.png

I enjoy good football ... thus why I'm not excited ab

People know when they are seeing crappy football ... they paid for their tickets and can express their displeasure if they want to. You must be drinking - that's the only way it's been a "fun" half. If finally scoring a TD is your measuring stick for fun, then you should go follow Northwestern or Nebraska or some other shit program. I am still hoping we have higher standards at Iowa, but maybe be don't anymore.
Apart from the early 2000s when has Iowa had a “fun offense”

Last week I trashed him the whole game. I don’t like him at QB. What I dislike more is the ****tards on this board who actively root against Iowa because of him, or think the season is gone because of the start and being up 17-0 at half.

This board is filled with a bunch of dipshits who have never played a sport in their life and fill up on mt dew and Doritos screaming at their children upstairs. Seriously I don’t remember this board ever being this ****ing toxic towards a team. Makes you realize how much Kirk actually has done for Iowa football.
Yikes, you must be one of the Ferentz fluffers. You can literally take nothing away from this game. We are playing a team that is equivalent to a JV team on defense. Spencer is still a bum and we still need to #firebrian

It’s not about being up at half that’s the problem that we who differ from you have. The problem is Iowa should be up way more but he’s missed open opportunities and wide receivers that had beaten their route. If this shits gonna happen still when it should be against Nevada it’s gonna be really bad when it comes to the big 10. End the shit now
So you’re still putting this on Spencer?! Lol. Wow. Quit watching football.

Complaining about toxicity while being toxic yourself. Being on this board is a choice, dude.

you sound like angry old man---kind of pathetic.

Anyway, kirk is well compensated for whatever he has done in the past.

you sound like angry old man---kind of pathetic.

Anyway, kirk is well compensated for whatever he has done in the past.
You’re right. I’ve been super pissed. I want to never attend or watch an Iowa game in my life. I want Spencer to never play a down again, I want BF to quit life and Kirk to get fired yesterday.

SP has thrown the ball pretty good for the most part. Bad adjustments to the ball, missed blocks, dropped passes. Petras struggles, but it is clear there are MANY issues with this offense
I'd agree tonight he doing what he should of been doing the last 2 years.
His misses haven't been on him but slips and miss judging the ball in the air.

Reactions: briggshawk
SP has thrown the ball pretty good for the most part. Bad adjustments to the ball, missed blocks, dropped passes. Petras struggles, but it is clear there are MANY issues with this offense
Agree. This is the best SP has looked in a long while. Like that they are taking shots. Where has this been? Would still rather see another qb out there but SP is having a good game. I’m sure this will be different over next few weeks.

You’re right. I’ve been super pissed. I want to never attend or watch an Iowa game in my life. I want Spencer to never play a down again, I want BF to quit life and Kirk to get fired yesterday.
If the last 3 items you listed happened it would be great. Whether you ever attend an Iowa game or not is meaningless to the rest of us.

KF has been an honorable (bur horribly stubborn) man over his career at Iowa. He has brought honor to the program and some great wins, but hiring his son and staying with him is going to sully his reputation. He has $$$$$ reasons that he doesn't have to care what we think, He's lucky Gary Barta has those extensions pre-printed and waiting.

Bad adjustments for sure by a couple of the newbies…SP probably half to blame on his placements though.

So honest question. Iowa wins tonight 24-0 after a lightning delay leading to cancellation. And next week they win 28-7 against Rutgers on the road? Still fire everyone?

How do you beat a route? Makes me wonder if someone is just blowing hot air.

Agree. This is the best SP has looked in a long while. Like that they are taking shots. Where has this been? Would still rather see another qb out there but SP is having a good game. I’m sure this will be different over next few weeks.
He's moving well, not just sitting in the pocket. No sailing throws so far. All this in basically a downpour. Amazing!

Reactions: Capital1Hawk
This game, and how it’s playing out, is only going to serve each side to point to proof they are right (QB chance vs no QB change). And with that it means there will be no change. AND I really doubt Padilla or Labas will get any meaningful snaps (if any) this game as well.

However, I’d offer this. In the current offensive explosion, our TD drives were of only 40 and 41 yards, both again set up by our defense. We better be able to put together an 80 yard drive against this defense in the second half.

Reactions: Rambler Hawk
Just so I don’t piss in all you **** sticks Cheerios we want Iowa to lose right so Padilla plays?

just got in to watch 2md half.
perusing this thread, i can't make out whether we are doing well or poorly based on what i've read so far. it's truly interesting that same game looks different to different people, only an observation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT