ADVERTISEMENT

*****-fficial I-wa vs Nevada Game Thread*****

200w.gif

Agree. This is the best SP has looked in a long while. Like that they are taking shots. Where has this been? Would still rather see another qb out there but SP is having a good game. I’m sure this will be different over next few weeks.
They’re playing Nevada that is why they’re taking shots. Look at some of the other conference scores today. That is what we should be doing to this team. 17-0 against this team is not good.

isn't the bowl area the safest (coz it's surrounded by higher and easier targets) from lightning strikes?

Anyone know at what point they might call the game if the weather doesn’t allow a restart? Does it become a final? Or no-game?

Right, like when you blasted me for noting that Nevada is a bad team. Got it, carry on.....
My point was Iowa is shutting out a bad team and you’re acting like we are getting housed. People here are so ****ING DOOMSDAY it’s nauseating. I might’ve mixed you up with another poster in my response so apologizes for that. But this board is way too Jekyl and Hyde.

Matt Millen has never experienced this but is still giving his expert opinion. Much like success... he has never experienced it yet keeps talking like he has.

Reactions: ClarindaA's
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT