ADVERTISEMENT

*****-fficial I-wa vs Nevada Game Thread*****

nice pics by @webcentrick

Fc5fg1HWYAQDyUU

Fc5oux0WQAEVnlv

Reactions: Slappy Pappy
I’m out of cold pizza. Do it dig into the leftover mac&cheese or the ravioli?

I took a nap this afternoon so I could hopefully stay awake through this offense, now what?

I swear that I played baseball in worse as a kid, I don't remember shutting down the pool over the summer over a little lightning

Convenient excuse. At least I actually go to games instead of being a message board tough guy.
Yes, the tough guy is the one who defends the team they’re a fan of. Sure you’re one of the proud boo birds too.

• Haha
Reactions: 83Hawk
I took a nap this afternoon so I could hopefully stay awake through this offense, now what?

I swear that I played baseball in worse as a kid, I don't remember shutting down the pool over the summer over a little lightning
That was back in the day though, Used to drive a tractor 10 miles including through town when I was 12.
I don't live in Iowa anymore, does that still happen?

I haven’t seen anything you posted out of hand or unreasonable. Like I said, I have been critical of Spencer too and would like someone more mobile with this o line. But too many others here think this team is done for or openly root against them just to see QB2/QB3 play. I’m an Iowa fan, all I give a **** about is W/L. Iowa has done fairly well in that stat column as of late.
I can understand where the want for change is strong enough…if it took a loss to end the Petras experiment, permanently, I’d almost say yes

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT