ADVERTISEMENT

#FREEBELEM

I never saw it, but sure seems like it to me?
I know there was a thread that was locked down....not sure which one but I tried to respond to one of his posts and the reply option was gone. Want to say it was about the protests.

In a historical context, perhaps, but I’m guessing a geeky white kid on a bus being bullied by black kids would feel like it merits more than a 3.

In 2024, bullying and degradation of any kind should be tolerated at the same level: not at all.

Sometimes it's not about the word but how it's being used and interpreted. For example, if a group of white guys in a pickup flying flags get out of their truck and use the n-word to a black kid, the black kid would/should consider the truck guys as being hostile and dangerous, so that would be a 100.

Right. But there’s a difference between what curtisj, presumably a white guy, says about the Iowa basketball team and a black person saying it to be degrading to white people. Conversely, black people flippantly saying the n-word or using slurs toward other black people to be funny is a lot different than the shit @HawkeyeHitman wrote about the South Carolina women’s basketball team.

Surely, we can all agree on that, right?
African American women are beautiful if they look like Joy Taylor and Gabrielle Union.

Sometimes it's not about the word but how it's being used and interpreted. For example, if a group of white guys in a pickup flying flags get out of their truck and use the n-word to a black kid, the black kid would/should consider the truck guys as being hostile and dangerous, so that would be a 100.
Isn’t that what I said?

African American women are beautiful if they look like Joy Taylor and Gabrielle Union.
BUT THEY BETTAH NOT BE MAXIST LIBTAHDS WHO LOOK LIKE KRAZY KAMALA!!!!!!! BRUHS LIKE YOU AND ME AIN'T GOT TIME FOR DA MARXISTS!!!!!! BERNIE AND DA SQUAD GOTTA GO, BUT ONLY AFTER WE SMACK A COUPLE SPRITES LIKE STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN AND KICK DA COMMIES TO DA CURB LIKE DA ALPHA DAWGS US BRUHS ARE!!!!!!!!!!

On a scale of 1 to 100 on the racial slur scale, Cracker is like a 3 and the N word is like 100.
What are the evocative slurs for white people?

Cracker - 3
Whitey - ?
Honky - ??
Dead Honky - !?

Is the worst thing you can call a white person... Racist?

For someone who has responded twice in a thread about Belem being banned, that sure doesn't seem to be the case.

But you do you, Boo Boo.
I post in tons of threads that I don't really care about. I come here out of boredom. I find the argument "WELL YOU POSTED SO YOU CARE SO FREAKING MUCH BAHHHHHHH" to be pretty weak. But you do you, boo boo😘

So seems like summary is most people agree that banning someone for the snack C word is super ridiculous but several feel like since they think he is a dick, it is ok?

If we start banning people for being dicks, we are all in danger.
If he did get banned for using the "C word" that is beyond ridiculous. But, if you consider who has been granted mod rights, it checks out lol.

What are the evocative slurs for white people?

Cracker - 3
Whitey - ?
Honky - ??
Dead Honky - !?

Is the worst thing you can call a white person... Racist?
Ginger. Because it would mean you are a soulless Ginger.

Me if Kwik is a ginger:

fetchimage

Reactions: BrianNole777
I post in tons of threads that I don't really care about. I come here out of boredom. I find the argument "WELL YOU POSTED SO YOU CARE SO FREAKING MUCH BAHHHHHHH" to be pretty weak. But you do you, boo boo😘
You gotta remember Fred is an actual dumb person. Wouldn’t surprise me if he wore a helmet growing up

Glad I know where the line is these days. Racist posts in basketball game threads are fine, LGTBQ bigotry is fine, and personal assaults on the children of posters is fine, but no cr4ck3r. Got it.
HawkeyeHitman gets to call me a Marxist queer every day and that’s cool I guess.

Mods here are a joke.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT