ADVERTISEMENT

Friday Match Ups-Keeping our eye on the prize

Inthecircle

HR MVP
Apr 3, 2018
We have some guys who can still make a lot of noise. It’s going to be tough.

Spencer-Just enjoy it.

Teske-if he gets by Phillippi, his next match is will be winner of # 11 vs. 17. In the blood round most likely an underachieving Latona.

Woods- I sure hope he looks better. His gas tank is concerning. My expectations are still high. I expect a win over Hart and then it’s a toss up going forward.

Max-After Yanni he has a good draw. I hope Gomez gets beat before the blood round. A win there and it’s probably Blockhaus. I see him wrestling Van Ness for 5th

COBE-Has a match with Chumbley of NW and then winner of Saldate vs. Coleman.
His shoulder is in tough shape.

PK-He doesn’t have any room for error. He should beat Sparks then most likely wrestles the #4 seed Ramirez of Cornell. Then Griffith vs. Carr loser in the blood round.

Brands-His QF against Lewis should be a good close match. In the blood round it’s most likely the winner of Ruth vs. 10 seed Jordan (Chatt) winner. After the BR most likely Plott is OSU. He’s wrestling well.

Assad- gets the 11 seed who isn’t wrestling particularly well. Then the winner between the 19 an 20 seed. If he makes the blood round, it most likely ends with the loser of Boleyn #7 and Hidlay #2

Warner- I am really tired of all the crap he takes. If he is done, he has a bright future in finance and has a great personality.
Back to wrestling.
If he gets through Trumble of NC State. I think he’ll get the #1 seed Bonaccorsi (who gets upset by Allred of Neb.)

Cass-I think he wrestles Schultz 2 more times and ends up 3rd.

Go Hawks!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT