ADVERTISEMENT

FSU to the B1G

FSU is in Tallahassee. Not exactly a great destination. Not saying the other B1G college towns are either.
Tally’s a fun place during football season. It’s a decent sized very Southern city with some decent bars and restaurants that cater to crowds on football weekends. It’s got some beautiful neighborhoods, a stable economy, is hilly unlike most of Florida, and is very family friendly.
The airport has costly flights to Atlanta.
Medical care is only slightly above average. There’s a coastline 25 minutes away. World class fishing and hunting.
What more could you want?

Gee mom, forget my major and my interests....does the school have a football program?

Are there people that dumb? Really?

Why did your fans stop going to games a couple years ago when you were down? Kind of fair weather…
Tell me you don't understand what Willie Taggart did to FSU football without actually telling me. There's fair weather, then there's protest.

This is FSU football under Taggart.
  • False starts and delays of game after a time-out
  • The pink turnover purse
  • Hip Hop music during practice instead of...you know...practice
  • And graphically the on-the-field results were:

fsu-noles.gif

Georgia_Tech_vs._Florida_State_Football_Highlights__2020__copy_4.gif

In short, we looked like this each week:

giphy.gif

willie-fsu.gif

This is probably the most exhaustive discussion on the Crab Legs incident.

However, it's really so much simpler than that. FSU Football players have always had the Publix hook-up (and others), and it's often a result of food that is technically out of date, but still edible. Employees in the bakery and deli give that crap out on the downlow all the time (at least back in my day). Publix has this weird hang-up about it too. They want us to throw it out rather than eat it. I was a stockman and my deli bud would always stick the chicken boxes on top of the trash can so we could chow down before tossing everything into the trash compactor. We once got in trouble for giving the old donuts to the "pig guy" (local guy who owned a pig farm).

Jameis took the "I forgot" route so he wouldn't be considered a rat and get his Publix hook-up fired and draw attention to everyone else getting the same.

Sure, the above link's version could be true--he forgot, but it's no secret about the hook-ups. Heck, follow any high-profile football player around for a day with a hidden camera and I'd venture to say you'd see a lot of this.

Well, at least you finally admitted that you were trolling with Caitlin Calrk.
My point exactly. All I said were that the actions were similar but people lost their shit for a month. Can you imagine if I said the fair catch was the valid based on existing rules?
Lots of thin skinned folks accusing is of being thin skinned over obvious and repeated trolls.

Reactions: Tenacious E
Tell me you don't understand what Willie Taggart did to FSU football without actually telling me. There's fair weather, then there's protest.

This is FSU football under Taggart.
  • False starts and delays of game after a time-out
  • The pink turnover purse
  • Hip Hop music during practice instead of...you know...practice
  • And graphically the on-the-field results were:

fsu-noles.gif

Georgia_Tech_vs._Florida_State_Football_Highlights__2020__copy_4.gif

In short, we looked like this each week:

giphy.gif

willie-fsu.gif
Protest. Fair weather. Iowa fans sat through the Lauterbur years.

Having worked at Publix for 5 years through HS and Freshman year of college I can tell you 100% without question that isn't what happened. It's fun, though, for the rest of the world to enjoy the good laugh, though.

Yea, I used to shop at that Publix..saw many a football player there

I am officially tapping out of these threads. Some of you are insufferable. It makes me want you to lose. There others who I wish good fortune. So I will leave all this is with an attitude of I don’t really care what happens to FSU, one way or the other.

I am officially tapping out of these threads. Some of you are insufferable. It makes me want you to lose. There others who I wish good fortune. So I will leave all this is with an attitude of I don’t really care what happens to FSU, one way or the other.
Personally, I'm surprised there's any issue on here. We're (Noles) guests here and over the years it's been my ascertion that most of us have developed a sort of mutual respect for each other's programs. I know I pull for Iowa each week and would hope the same could be said of the HROTers. ...hech, look at my darn Avatar.

I thought it'd be great if we joined the B1G and both programs could equally pull against the SEC.

Just my 2.5 cents.

Personally, I'm surprised there's any issue on here. We're (Noles) guests here and over the years it's been my ascertion that most of us have developed a sort of mutual respect for each other's programs. I know I pull for Iowa each week and would hope the same could be said of the HROTers. ...hech, look at my darn Avatar.

I thought it'd be great if we joined the B1G and both programs could equally pull against the SEC.

Just my 2.5 cents.
You are a person to whom I wish good fortune.

Agree, JR and Solar have been awful. And millah is trolling the shit out of people. I can see why you'd want Iowa to lose.

Nebraska played in the big 12 title game the year before they joined, but they said the exact same things ya’ll are saying.

They hadn't won it though in FOURTEEN years....FSU has 4 ACC titles in the last 10 years and 1 national title. Nebraska didn't have a Clemson in their conference during that time either

Tell us why?*

*This oughta be good…
The market size of Miami obviously. If Miami can get back to prominence, they're more valuable to the Big Ten than FSU. Guessing that would happen quicker if they were to join a real conference like the Big Ten. Clemson is closer to the Atlanta market as well. Tallahassee? Nobody cares. We don't need Nebraksa v2 in the Big Ten

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT