ADVERTISEMENT

Girls left in dust as male-born transgender athletes take state track titles in five states

I wonder how the PARENTS feel.

Yes, you always want to support Little Jane and Johnnie, but there's this word called FAIRNESS.
If you are a parent of a girl who loves being involved in sports and you’ve spent countless hours and money in that sport as they grow older and it becomes more competitive you would absolutely understand why a man who won’t allow his penis to be removed, takes some estrogen, walks on the field or the court or the natatorium and says “I’m a girl” is not welcome.
The person is still likely taller, heavier, has a different bone structure, a different pelvic structure, and frankly will have an immediate advantage over your daughter and her teammates.
If your daughter is hoping to gain a scholarship to college and achieve that goal, best of luck.

Except abortion affects half the fvcking population moron
Interesting. If ALL the population accepted mutual responsibility for birth control abortion would be as Hillary Clinton correctly noted “safe, rare, and legal”. Cause it does take two, moron. 🤔
But guys don’t wanna wear a condom and young stupid women are afraid to say No Glove No Love.
Thanks for bringing that up!

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Yes. So common sense and easy to prove that for whatever reason you're completely unable to do so.
You’re just being silly and argumentative for argument sake. It would be like me saying to you…”prove” to me you need to breath to live. No proof needed…it’s just known fact.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
I think some posters in this thread should just admit it's not about necessarily competitive advantage, it's that they think it's "icky" and they want make sure trans are ostracized.
Is that a fact or is that your opinion? Who thinks it’s “icky”?

I wonder how the PARENTS feel.

Yes, you always want to support Little Jane and Johnnie, but there's this word called FAIRNESS.

at what level of competition (high school, college, etc) do they test for testosterone levels where if the trans female's level is too high they can't compete?

Hell, I plead ignorance; I would need to google it to see if the Olympics are allowing trans females to compete.

The toothpaste is out of the tube. Sports at all levels are going to have to figure out the rules for trans athletes.

at what level of competition (high school, college, etc) do they test for testosterone levels where if the trans female's level is too high they can't compete?

Hell, I plead ignorance; I would need to google it to see if the Olympics are allowing trans females to compete.

The toothpaste is out of the tube. Sports at all levels are going to have to figure out the rules for trans athletes.
I think that there is some level of pushback. “Lia” Thomas was declared ineligible for the Olympics.

If persons who have undergone a change wish to have their own avenues to compete then that is their business.
I recall 30 years ago when Dr. Renee Richards competed in tennis. Very limited success but the age of transition was older and physical ability to perform at a high level was past regardless.

Why? Trans have been competing since at least the 70s. And for 40+ years this wasn't an issue. Nobody cared. But suddenly it became an issue just recently. Why?

If there are no inherent advantages, then shouldn't there be a roughly equal/proportional number of examples of females transitioning to males having athletic success? It seems like there are an abundance of examples of M--->F athletic success. Can Huey point to similar #'s of F--->M athletic success?
I have in many other threads.

If you are a parent of a girl who loves being involved in sports and you’ve spent countless hours and money in that sport as they grow older and it becomes more competitive you would absolutely understand why a man who won’t allow his penis to be removed, takes some estrogen, walks on the field or the court or the natatorium and says “I’m a girl” is not welcome.
The person is still likely taller, heavier, has a different bone structure, a different pelvic structure, and frankly will have an immediate advantage over your daughter and her teammates.
If your daughter is hoping to gain a scholarship to college and achieve that goal, best of luck.
Name one girl who was denied a scholarship because she lost to a trans athletes. Just one and I'll shut up in this thread.

This only took me two seconds. Why's it taking an entire day for the transphobes?

Haha. That’s a scientific study? Oh then I have one as well.

Here you go. Here’s an actual study.

Key findings of the statement are as follows:

• Biological sex is a determinant of athletic performance: adult males are faster, stronger, more powerful than females because of fundamental sex differences in anatomy and physiology dictated by sex chromosomes.

• Direct and indirect effects of testosterone during male puberty include increase skeletal muscle mass due to larger muscle fiber cross-sectional area, especially fast, type II fibers; lower percentage body fat; higher hemoglobin concentration and mass; larger ventricular mass (heart) and cardiac volumes; larger airways and lungs; greater body height; and longer limbs.
  • Adult males are stronger, more powerful, and faster than females of similar age and training status. The sex difference in athletic performance where endurance or muscular power is required is roughly 10-30% depending on the event.

Haha. That’s a scientific study? Oh then I have one as well.

Here you go. Here’s an actual study.

Key findings of the statement are as follows:

• Biological sex is a determinant of athletic performance: adult males are faster, stronger, more powerful than females because of fundamental sex differences in anatomy and physiology dictated by sex chromosomes.

• Direct and indirect effects of testosterone during male puberty include increase skeletal muscle mass due to larger muscle fiber cross-sectional area, especially fast, type II fibers; lower percentage body fat; higher hemoglobin concentration and mass; larger ventricular mass (heart) and cardiac volumes; larger airways and lungs; greater body height; and longer limbs.
  • Adult males are stronger, more powerful, and faster than females of similar age and training status. The sex difference in athletic performance where endurance or muscular power is required is roughly 10-30% depending on the event.
Now do the effects of suppressed testosterone. Wait. I've already have in this thread.

What does the science say?

Research into how transitioning affects athletic ability remains limited.

In April, a study funded by the IOC stated that trans women were at a physical disadvantage compared to women born female across several areas, including lung function.

Bone-density was also found to be the same for athletes born female and those who transitioned.

"While longitudinal transitioning studies of transgender athletes are urgently needed, these results should caution against precautionary bans and sport eligibility exclusions that are not based on sport-specific (or sport-relevant) research," the researchers wrote in their conclusion.

In 2021, a study by Britain's Loughborough University found that hormone therapy decreased strength, lean body mass and muscle area in trans women after 12 months, but overall levels still remained higher than non-trans women after three years

• Haha
Reactions: HunkDronkey
Just going to gloss over this?

"What does the science say?
overall levels still remained higher than non-trans women after three years"

R.9a4e464667eafddad15040453e4f6846

Reactions: goldmom
Is that a fact or is that your opinion? Who thinks it’s “icky”?
It's my opinion that when you refuse to call them girls or transgender girls you want to deny gender dysphoria is even a condition. It's my opinion when you compare them to thieves and scoundrels you think they are inherently bad. It's my opinion when you say let them see how weird they are, you think they are icky. Do you disagree?

Feel free to go back through the thread if you want the posters' names.

• Haha
It's my opinion that when you refuse to call them girls or transgender girls you want to deny gender dysphoria is even a condition. It's my opinion when you compare them to thieves and scoundrels you think they are inherently bad. It's my opinion when you say let them see how weird they are, you think they are icky. Do you disagree?

Feel free to go back through the thread if you want the posters' names.
Thieves and scoundrels? Really?
If they still have a penis they are not a girl. End of discussion.

Now do the effects of suppressed testosterone. Wait. I've already have in this thread.

What does the science say?

Research into how transitioning affects athletic ability remains limited.

In April, a study funded by the IOC stated that trans women were at a physical disadvantage compared to women born female across several areas, including lung function.

Bone-density was also found to be the same for athletes born female and those who transitioned.

"While longitudinal transitioning studies of transgender athletes are urgently needed, these results should caution against precautionary bans and sport eligibility exclusions that are not based on sport-specific (or sport-relevant) research," the researchers wrote in their conclusion.

In 2021, a study by Britain's Loughborough University found that hormone therapy decreased strength, lean body mass and muscle area in trans women after 12 months, but overall levels still remained higher than non-trans women after three years
Why are you changing your tune now?

A poster said “Well that's great because I heard Lebron James, Jon Jones, and Shohei Ohtani are switching genders. I'll let the female athletes in their respective sports know that Huey Grey on HROT said they have no advantage.”

And you responded
“Post the studies. If it's clear that they have an advantage it should be easy for you.”

It’s clear that you don’t believe Lebron James would have an advantage over the members of the WNBA. Now you’re talking about testosterone.

Why won’t trans advocates support trans men being put in men’s prisons? They’re obviously not at physical disadvantage according to you. Cafeteria style science and beliefs is awesome.

Let's get honest. The opposition to trans athletes is political not scientific. If you want to claim that trans athletes should be banned because of political or cultural reasons, have at it. But what you cannot claim is that it's because of scientific reasons. Because science can find no clear advantage.

Holy shit. Did you even read the article. Yeah, sorry the scientific community didn't include long distance swimming in its studies. Lol

Now I see why this thread is 6 pages already. I think I'll quit with one page. I already know how the last 5 will go. Lol

Reactions: Chuck C and CaboKP
Holy shit. Did you even read the article. Yeah, sorry the scientific community didn't include long distance swimming in its studies. Lol

Now I see why this thread is 6 pages already. I think I'll quit with one page. I already know how the last 5 will go. Lol
Always does. Not sure why I’m Groundhog Daying this thing either.

Why are you changing your tune now?

A poster said “Well that's great because I heard Lebron James, Jon Jones, and Shohei Ohtani are switching genders. I'll let the female athletes in their respective sports know that Huey Grey on HROT said they have no advantage.”

And you responded
“Post the studies. If it's clear that they have an advantage it should be easy for you.”

It’s clear that you don’t believe Lebron James would have an advantage over the members of the WNBA. Now you’re talking about testosterone.

Why won’t trans advocates support trans men being put in men’s prisons? They’re obviously not at physical disadvantage according to you. Cafeteria style science and beliefs is awesome.
I fully support trans men serving in men's prisons.

It's my opinion when you compare them to thieves and scoundrels you think they are inherently bad.

It isn’t my opinion that when you steal something that doesn’t belong to you one is called a thief, that is the generally accepted label for a thief.

I do however, think people who deceive themselves and others for personal gain are scoundrels. I dont care if it is a man pretending to be a woman or otherwise. I’m all about equality baby.

Thieves and scoundrels? Really?
If they still have a penis they are not a girl. End of discussion.
Still waiting on you to cite one girl who lost a scholarship because she got beat by a trans girl. Just like I'm still waiting for one study showing an advantage. Just one. I'm begging you.

Huey displaying desperation in calling someone a bigot. Noting a fact is bigotry?
Please explain…🤔
If you don't believe that trans people are real you are a bigot. It's the same exact ploy people like you used to use against gay people.

• Haha
Still waiting on you to cite one girl who lost a scholarship because she got beat by a trans girl. Just like I'm still waiting for one study showing an advantage. Just one. I'm begging you.
If fake women keep coming over into women’s sports it’s going to happen. High school track and field is an area where the boys are infiltrating.
If Liam Thomas hadn’t been banned he might have deprived a woman from a chance to be an Olympian.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT