ADVERTISEMENT

****Hawks @ Hoosiers Game Thread****

Connor is not bad offensively. Toussaint has been thrust into a starter role where he is playing other Big Ten starting point guards. He is currently in over his head. I’m not an Evelyn fan... but yes our backcourt depth is weak overall

Connor has two points on free throws. That is pretty bad for someone who came in as highly ranked as he did. UNI has better guard depth than Iowa.

This a bad loss. Just bad. I blame this one Fran. Too much Riley Till and to much Evelyn. Those guys....meh.

Typical B10 road officiating. You have to be 30 points better than your opponent to win and tonight we are not.

It’s a joke I can’t believe how bad it is. Honestly I want someone to go back and look if we have ever shot more free throws then the other team in the last 5 years I would bet wings we never did

This a bad loss. Just bad. I blame this one Fran. Too much Riley Till and to much Evelyn. Those guys....meh.

What would you have him do? Kriener was in foul trouble & really didn’t play that well anyway. Joe T sucked, a total turnover machine tonight.

Shon made a huge point earlier about guys trying to dunk too much instead of a layup. Then is CLUELESS when goaltending isn’t called for slapping the backboard on....a layup. He has been bad.

This has been a pretty brutal game, but I got to give the Hawks a bit of credit not letting it completely snowball like at Purdue, especially down Pemsl and CJ for most of the game.

Indiana is the more talented team. It’s just that Archie’s system has F’d them up at times.

They are not super talented. Devonte Green is a 10 ppg guy, Iowa let him go off. Jackson Davis is good Freshman, rest of team is athletic, but not much for shooting the Bball.

Iowa without healthy Fredrick is a less than .500 team.

Indiana is the more talented team. It’s just that Archie’s system has F’d them up at times.
Indiana is playing their best game of the season and fighting to hold onto a home win against an Iowa team crippled by injuries and playing one of their worst games.

What would you have him do? Kriener was in foul trouble & really didn’t play that well anyway. Joe T sucked, a total turnover machine tonight.

Till is just plain bad. I believe Fran thinks he has another walk on sensation, when in reality the dude is out of his element. If you want Evelyn over Joe T good for you. I want a player that plays D, can score, and isn't afraid to shoot. Evelyn is none of the above.

If Evelyn kept his head up, he may have seen a wide open Wieskamp standing in the corner

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT