ADVERTISEMENT

****Hawks @ Hoosiers Game Thread****

That's enough for me. Guys just throwing it up from 8 feet behind the line with a swoosh or going in for a layup and it spins around ten times and drops in. :confused:

I'm not sure Kriener and Toussaint could tie their own shoes tonight.

Conner, Barkari, Kriener, JoeT are not scorers. JoeW had a bad offensive game. You are not going to win with only Garza able to score.

We're going to run out of time. IU can basically win the game without taking another shot from the floor.

Nobody can create their own shot. It's Garza or 3 pointers. Connor, Joe T, and Evelyn are flat out bad offensively. How many other teams have 3 guards who can't score?
Connor is not bad offensively. Toussaint has been thrust into a starter role where he is playing other Big Ten starting point guards. He is currently in over his head. I’m not an Evelyn fan... but yes our backcourt depth is weak overall

Reactions: Ihawkhoops
If your argument is that Pat wouldn’t have been an impact because he would be like Baer....wow.

He would be a hustle-energy guy not the player Baer was as a senior. What does a hustle energy guy do for a team with no play makers? It's like Connor's assist to turnover ratio. Big deal. He has two points on free throws tonight. Need scorers / play makers or you get what you get tonight with Garza scoring 3/4 of the points.

Absolutely. And to those that say the officials aren't why we are losing.... Decent officials, this would be single digits. Tell me I'm wrong
The officials aren't shooting a season high in three pointers tonight, but yes, decent officials would have called goaltending.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT