ADVERTISEMENT

****Hawks @ Spartans Game Thread****

This. Our front court is actually one of the weaker ones Izzo has had. None of the young guys have stepped up to compliment Tilman who’s not a true big

Still a big challenge at Breslin, especially with such a short bench but this is one of the weaker MSU teams in recent history. But that history is pretty damn good so their down year is still really good.

I look for a big Iowa win,
Big games from Garza, Kriener and Pemsl,
I hope JoeTO can play w/in himself, if not hopefully his minutes are limited.

We aren't just fighting the players, but also the Izzo intimidated refs. I would feel a lot better about our chances if I thought the game would be called fairly. MSU defense will be pushing bumping and slapping all game long with no calls.

Should be tough in the friendly combines of Happy Valley Court.

We aren't just fighting the players, but also the Izzo intimidated refs. I would feel a lot better about our chances if I thought the game would be called fairly. MSU defense will be pushing bumping and slapping all game long with no calls.
no point in playing the game in that case.

we'd just mark it down as a W :D

Keep Winston to his average
Control defensive boards

Iowa then wins

Kriener and Toussaint with all Iowa’s points... and they’re winning!? That bodes well, I think

Reactions: Tunadog
This officiating would be a joke if it weren't so tragic.

These characters letting MSU foul Garza on every possession.

They are targeting our 2 big men.

Vermin, like fleas and lice.

Reactions: Hawksfor3
Pretty good start all things considered. Totally keying in on Luka with only a couple of looks outside & really contested inside. Kick it out hit a few 3's to loosen things up.

Nice to see Joe T and Kriener bringing it so far.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT