ADVERTISEMENT

How can anyone vote Democrat?

Mostly mental illness among beta males. Just look at the board pansies who are attacking the post....sissys at a level that would make any normal man's skin crawl.........
You know, it used to be kind of fun messing with you and all of your "hot" takes. However, the more I read from you, at this point I generally just feel sorry for you.

I can't imagine what it's like being so damn bitter, cocksure, and angry all the time. You've been on this site less than 1 year and have almost 8,000 posts.

Most people have you on ignore and know you're a horrible poster and petulant human being so they're smart enough to not engage you. I mean look at the horrible ratio you've built in such a short time. Yet you still continue to incessantly post and drop your patented laugh emojis.

Is life really that bad for you? If you're truly a "humble retiree" like you claim, may I suggest you find more hobbies? I mean seriously, I am genuinely sad for you if you act this way in real life. I don't know who would want to spend any time with you?

I'm really sorry for whatever has made you this way, be it PTSD from some event(s) in your life, girlfriend/wife breaking your heart, childhood trauma, etc.

When you're in your final moments on earth are you hoping to look back at your life with fondness or will you still be angry to your last breath?

I'm honestly not even trying to mock you at this point, I, again, genuinely feel sorry for you and hope you find some peace in your life that seems to be seriously lacking.

I fully understand your position of sitting out. I am utterly disgusted that we don’t have a party worthy of representation. But, I do not like where we are heading and have to decide for the fate of my children, grandchildren and fellow Americans.
Please do me a favor and don’t try to decide my fate. I’m fully capable of making my own decisions.

You know, it used to be kind of fun messing with you and all of your "hot" takes. However, the more I read from you, at this point I generally just feel sorry for you.

I can't imagine what it's like being so damn bitter, cocksure, and angry all the time. You've been on this site less than 1 year and have almost 8,000 posts.

Most people have you on ignore and know you're a horrible poster and petulant human being so they're smart enough to not engage you. I mean look at the horrible ratio you've built in such a short time. Yet you still continue to incessantly post and drop your patented laugh emojis.

Is life really that bad for you? If you're truly a "humble retiree" like you claim, may I suggest you find more hobbies? I mean seriously, I am genuinely sad for you if you act this way in real life. I don't know who would want to spend any time with you?

I'm really sorry for whatever has made you this way, be it PTSD from some event(s) in your life, girlfriend/wife breaking your heart, childhood trauma, etc.

When you're in your final moments on earth are you hoping to look back at your life with fondness or will you still be angry to your last breath?

I'm honestly not even trying to mock you at this point, I, again, genuinely feel sorry for you and hope you find some peace in your life that seems to be seriously lacking.
Shut up, phag......

I keep thinking one of these days ONE of these accounts of yours will eventually accidentally be clever. Like just if we play the odds.

It won’t be this day, though.
If you jot into what I’m doing I’m doing perfect. Just adjust the cawk search you usually do to see that Ukraine piece

Well maybe but only garnered 1 - 3% in the Democratic primaries so even the D's aren't too enamored with her. I didn't know being a prosecutor made you some kind of centrist. Even lefties should want criminals brought to justice, no?
Apparently they better…because MAGAts and righties certainly dont seem to have that as a priority.

The alternative is a rapist felon with Putin’s cock buried in his throat.

Easy question. My work here is done.

You know the dems have reached critical mass when a liberal engages in a homophobic attack and over 40 liberal posters like or love that homophobic attack.

@FlickShagwell and others revealing to everyone who they are.

If you believe Biden is governing as a centrist, then you are either a lire, you haven’t been paying attention to anything happening in America or your real name is Stalin. You think allowing men dress as wom
Preserved, unedited, in case anyone ever wonders just how stupid abby is or how drunk he gets.

Also:
N0265-1.jpg

How can anyone vote for a convicted felon, indicted traitor, obstructionist and anti-democracy autocrat who lies every time his lips move?
Don’t know for sure as I don’t plan on voting for either but my guess is that their life was better/easier when he was president. Plus it’s not like any of us are actually interacting with him or having to deal with him being a felon. Bidens just as worthless and I’ve got less money in the bank since he took over. You guys all make it seem like we care about more than how it affects us financially and personally.

Reactions: Hans81
Easily. VERY easily.

You know, it would be another thing entirely if the rest of the Republican party was some sort of version of the Republican party I used to know. It used to be a party that had at least some self respect, and actually thought they were trying to do good for the country - they actually TRIED to govern and TRIED to compromise to find some common ground with Democrats.

They actually had some good people in it. But now, the whole damn party is absolutely bat shit crazy. Now you even got guys like Grassley that have gotten into lockstep with the walking talking abomination that is Donald Trump. THAT I never thought I'd see...but here we are.

So, yeah. I will vote Democrat, VERY easily - and not lose one damn second of sleep over it. They're not perfect - no political party ever is. But I have a helluva lot more faith that they're actually trying to help the country compared to the assembly of lackeys now currently working for the Republican party.
Got to love the open borders and inflation
You have great reasons to love the dems.lol

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
Look everyone - Torbee is mature…
When someone is so stupid and sophomoric that the only thing left to say is “eat shit” it’s the only response that makes sense.

So, eat shit - shit eater.

If you can say something with even a modicum of intelligence, you will be responded to in kind.

Meantime, munch on fecal matter.

• Haha
Reactions: Hawkman34
You know the dems have reached critical mass when a liberal engages in a homophobic attack and over 40 liberal posters like or love that homophobic attack.

@FlickShagwell and others revealing to everyone who they are.
Hey, it’s King Shit Eater with another mouth full of a brown loaf!

• Haha
When someone is so stupid and sophomoric that the only thing left to say is “eat shit” it’s the only response that makes sense.

If you can say something with even a modicum of intelligence, you will be responded to in kind.

Where are you at with things since Thursday? I may have missed it. I've been here since:

You’re such a loser.

Where are you at with things since Thursday? I may have missed it. I've been here since:

I loathe Trump and MAGAts as much as any American patriot should.

That said, I am livid at the Democrats for putting themselves in the position of running a Weekend at Bernie’s caricature for f——ing President of the United States, too.

• Haha
The alternative is a rapist felon with Putin’s cock buried in his throat.

Easy question. My work here is done.
The felon is Biden! Give me a break. I handled Classified Materoal for 25 years. Biden had Classified Material in five different locations. The laptop spells it all out to the big guy. Bin Laden has more integrity than any Biden! Fact! The Russian fake hoax should have been enough for impeachment of Biden. Hunter getting the kickback of 80,000 a month from the Ukraine Utility! Another legal fact! I can go on and on with legal facts! Unreal how stupid Dems are.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT