ADVERTISEMENT

How many (potential) 4 star recruits does Iowa have a good shot with?

JerseyCityHawki

HR All-American
Oct 28, 2019
Hackensack, New Jersey
***Not that STARS = Great players*** but let’s be honest in most cases they do otherwise the likes of O$U and Alabama, Clemson etc.. wouldn’t be top dogs year in year out..

Is Ricky Parks the only remaining 4* left that the Hawks have a good chance of landing? I went through most of the recruitments and that’s the only one these old eyes can see that Iowa has left? It’s a long way until the kids sign the dotted line but Iowa is filling up fast. I really like this class and the likes of Lobas in which I think could be a 4 star by the end of his senior season. Then there’s Myslinki (Spelling)? The center out of Florida which still baffles me as a 2 star but has tons of interest from some power 5 teams. This could be a super great class and we need to add Parks soon, isn’t he announcing soon? Go Hawks!

4 star TE Gunnar Helm is a possibility for the good guys. His grandfather played for Iowa back in the day. Gunnar is coming to IC for a visit.

I would presume that if Helm commits to Iowa, Fidone is off the table.

The remaining focus is probably for a couple of cornerbacks (just my opinion). Hankins is the lone senior with PT but Moss will be a junior and a highly talented red shirt freshmen in Julius Brents may leave early in a year or two. Iowa just does not land the multiple numbers of 4 and 5 star Plug and Play talents at cornerback, while the Blue Blood programs always seem fill their quotas.

Looks like several 4 star CBs in Alabama... calling Coach Foster.

Reactions: JerseyCityHawki

The remaining focus is probably for a couple of cornerbacks (just my opinion). Hankins is the lone senior with PT but Moss will be a junior and a highly talented red shirt freshmen in Julius Brents may leave early in a year or two. Iowa just does not land the multiple numbers of 4 and 5 star Plug and Play talents at cornerback, while the Blue Blood programs always seem fill their quotas.

Now if they answer and want to play for the Hawks that’s even better

I think Julius will leave after this year, he was pretty great his freshman year and has bulked up quite a bit

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT