ADVERTISEMENT

*****Ohio St vs Iowa (W) Game Thread*****

QChawks

HR King
Feb 11, 2013
Quad Cities
12pm FOX

The most anticipated game in all of college basketball today as OSU (25-3, 16-1) comes to a packed to the rafters Iowa City to face the angry Hawkeyes (25-4, 14-3).

Senior Day, Clark Passing Pistol Pete and Redemption victory. So much on the line!

The mega matchup could have met evermore, but it’s too soon to talk about that.

The atmosphere is going to be electric and I think CC wants this game more than any other in her career. Grab your popcorn 🍿.

Hawks 85-81 in an all time classic.

12pm FOX

The most anticipated game in all of college basketball today as OSU (25-3, 16-1) comes to a packed to the rafters Iowa City to face the angry Hawkeyes (25-4, 14-3).

Senior Day, Clark Passing Pistol Pete and Redemption victory. So much on the line!

The mega matchup could have met evermore, but it’s too soon to talk about that.

The atmosphere is going to be electric and I think CC wants this game more than any other in her career. Grab your popcorn 🍿.

Hawks 85-81 in an all time classic.
This is the most I have been excited for a non-football game. Even then, this is right there. Let’s go!

I’m not going to deny I’m nervous and jittery, but I truly believe we are the better team.

In my mind, we only need 2 things, 3 if you count missed layups 😳….

We are a good rebounding team, we have to limit their 2nd chances and keep Cotie from getting downhill and rolling over the top of us.

If we can do that and keep from getting 2 players in foul trouble like vs them the fist time….

We’ll win by double digits…

Reactions: NevadaHawk
20240303-105802.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT