ADVERTISEMENT

*****Ohio St vs Iowa (W) Game Thread*****

Fat chance lol.
For sure, and no thanks....
My one takeaway from the last game against IU is that I would love to see Yardon Garzen (i.e., future MOSSAD agent) transfer to Iowa. She has a mean streak like Affolter, and is better from 3-pt line.
Not hardly. If you think CC is a whiner, then you'd hate her, AND she plays like dog crap in most of their road games......

Bull. They were not "super young". They had EIGHT girls graduate this year. Their transfer was Taylor from Duke, and she was the defensive player of the year in the ACC. She drew CC as her assignment when she was on the court. Of course Clark scored 80 points in the two games, so meh.......
OSU = B1G Champs......no other way to spin it

• Wow
Reactions: ddeanHawk

Your trolling isn’t working bud….I’ve already mentioned this to you a couple times. I’ve noticed you don’t really ever address difficult questions you just keep going back to OSU Big Ten champs because for some reason either you think we’re upset about it…

All we want to do is win the Big Ten tournament championship & the national championship and be raved about, and that is happening…

No one is "spinning" anything. You make comments like "they were super young" Totally BS. They had 8 girls grad this year and 5 of their top 7 are seniors, so they were not young last year either. Of course you never fess up to your inaccurate claims, and just keep right on trolling....

Yes kudos ti them and I imagine it irritates them badly to lose to us to end the year. After all Iowa was a 7 point favorite. So everyone knew we were better….😛

Reactions: cyberhawk
No one is "spinning" anything. You make comments like "they were super young" Totally BS. They had 8 girls grad this year and 5 of their top 7 are seniors, so they were not young last year either. Of course you never fess up to your inaccurate claims, and just keep right on trolling....
Go Wildcats!

Except OSU is a faux (not true) champion due to not playing a full home/away schedule. This fact is particularly apropos since OSU did not play either Indiana or Nebraska on the road, both of which Iowa did, accounting for both of Iowa's only 2 loses (other than OSU). Also pertinent is the fact that these two teams finished in the top 5 of the B1G standings and had a combined record of 26 and 10. By comparison, the two highest standing teams that OSU played on the road (and that Iowa DNP), were Michigan (which beat OSU) and PSU. These two teams finished in the middle of the conference standings and were a combined 18 and 18. So it is very evident by this analysis that OSU had a much easier conference schedule and tarnished their title.
After the quarterfinal round loss to Maryland in the B1G tournament and now the second round upset to 7-seed Duke in the NCAA tournament as well as the season finale loss to Iowa, OSU’s regular season faux title looses even more credibility. That is my spin.

Last edited:
Except OSU is a faux (not true) champion due to not playing a full home/away schedule. This fact is particularly apropos since OSU did not play either Indiana or Nebraska on the road, both of which Iowa did, accounting for both of Iowa's only 2 loses (other than OSU). Also pertinent is the fact that these two teams finished in the top 5 of the B1G standings and had a combined record of 26 and 10. By comparison, the two highest standing teams that OSU played on the road (and that Iowa DNP), were Michigan (which beat OSU) and PSU. These two teams finished in the middle of the conference standings and were a combined 18 and 18. So it is very evident by this analysis that OSU had a much easier conference schedule and tarnished their title.
After the quarterfinal round loss to Maryland in the B1G tournament and now the second round upset to 7-seed Duke in the NCAA tournament as well the season finale loss to Iowa, OSU’s regular season faux title lost even more credibility. That is my spin.
And ridiculous that OSU coach got COTY in the Big Ten.

Reactions: cyberhawk
Lol wow. CC can not catch a ****in break. I think shit like this will just be worse for her in the WNBA unfortunately. They will not like a straight white girl from Iowa being the face of the league as a rookie

This sucks to see, especially with all of the class that Lisa and Caitlin showed her inviting her to the record breaking games when NO ONE was taking about Lynette until Iowa coaches made it a point that we should

Lol wow. CC can not catch a ****in break. I think shit like this will just be worse for her in the WNBA unfortunately. They will not like a straight white girl from Iowa being the face of the league as a rookie

This sucks to see, especially with all of the class that Lisa and Caitlin showed her inviting her to the record breaking games when NO ONE was taking about Lynette until Iowa coaches made it a point that we should
I would say everyone is reading way too much into Lynette's words. She said it with a smile. There is no way she would dis Iowa or Caitlin.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT