ADVERTISEMENT

I am going to need to see more pictures to be sure of how I feel...

It looks like her "baggy white tshirt" was pretty thin. Still, likely overblown.

f50e797d17eef3b3e04d51243da6a40f

djette-kiwi-juliette-campbell-attend-877492292.jpg

DJ-Aeroporto-Voo.jpg

Reactions: ericram
Looks like she did get to fly by had to cover up. Love the prop display of bras in the background.

Yes she is definitely the air of ironic around her but would not made it a big deal by the airline.

Archbold read that statement as if she was seeing it for the very first time.

AS the designated enforcer of our Office Dress Code before I retired, I must say that these "no-bra" assignments are a little tougher than most.

The men promptly go out and buy new clothes and they then stop by your office to show off what they bought. (Usually, trousers on Casual Fridays)

The girls raise hell and want fight it out with whomever reported them and as a rule they have a few suspects in mind.*

*I always claimed to have been the one to start the enforcement action, but oddly, no one ever believed me.

Last edited:
AS the designated enforcer of our Office Dress Code before I retired, I must say that these "no-bra" assignments are a little tougher than most.

The men promptly go out and buy new clothes and they then stop by your office to show off what they bought.

The girls raise hell and want fight it out with whomever reported them and as a rule they have a few suspects in mind.*

*I always claimed to have been the one to start the enforcement action, but they always seemed to intuitively understand that that was not possible.
What about the men who needed to wear a bra. Any issues.

Her Mom must be proud.
Maybe she’ll make enough to get a pair of bolt ons. She needs ‘em.

• Haha
Reactions: h-hawk
What about the men who needed to wear a bra. Any issues.
That particular paragraph was not in our written set of guidelines ... I think I would have quit if it had ever been added.

The gays, lesbians, trannies and other non-traditional types were always dressed impeccably. We did not have any cross-dressers, so that never came up.

Reactions: h-hawk
That particular paragraph was not in our written set of guidelines ... I think I would have quit if it had ever been added.

The gays, lesbians, trannies and other non-traditional types were always dressed impeccably. We did not have any cross-dressers, so that never came up.
I’m talking about the morbidly obese. Seen several gentleman in the office. Who needed them. Not merely because it looked bad. But back support as well.

Reactions: Titus Andronicus
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT