ADVERTISEMENT

I can’t wait until we get a new coach…

Fran is sort of an enigma, he has a great basketball mind, and is extremely articulate regarding x and o’s. He supports his guys.

He expects his teams to play smart, dont turn ball over and share. Efficiency is key.

Yet….

His stubbornness and unwillingness to adapt are maddening. He is obsessed with tall, lanky players. He just doesn’t care about defense. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Dude….are people really that daft. It absolutely is NOT a reach when you are talking fan bases and expectations….its a moving target and it is NEVER enough…..

If Calipari came to Iowa and went to three straight final fours and then the next three years had middling seasons and barely made the tournament….you “types” would wonder if it’s time for a change?!

It’s how you are….quite frankly it is what it is….fans are super irritating. I aim to be just as irritating to “those” fans…

I honestly don’t care if Fran moves on or not. Hopeful we upgrade and if we don’t, it will bother you a hell of a lot more than me….😂
Gawd ur an idiot. Most fans gave Francis a legit dozen years before saying it’s time to move on. And really he didn’t accomplish jackshit in those dozen years. But ya, if Calipari ended up at Iowa and went to 3 straight FF’s followed by 3 “middling” seasons, we’d all be calling for his job 🙄🤣.
So, in your opinion, when exactly would it be time to move on from a coach? Does it have to be lickliter bad before it’s time?

Reactions: dekhawk
Gawd ur an idiot. Most fans gave Francis a legit dozen years before saying it’s time to move on. And really he didn’t accomplish jackshit in those dozen years. But ya, if Calipari ended up at Iowa and went to 3 straight FF’s followed by 3 “middling” seasons, we’d all be calling for his job 🙄🤣.
So, in your opinion, when exactly would it be time to move on from a coach? Does it have to be lickliter bad before it’s time?

So you think I’m an idiot, so what….thats your opinion. It’s not shared by everyone or quite frankly even anyone that matters 🤷‍♂️

It’s actually people like you, that I think of when shit does get Lickliter bad….I get to chuckle about you getting what you asked for 😎

So you think I’m an idiot, so what….thats your opinion. It’s not shared by everyone or quite frankly even anyone that matters 🤷‍♂️

It’s actually people like you, that I think of when shit does get Lickliter bad….I get to chuckle about you getting what you asked for 😎
I would argue the majority of posters on this board think you’re an idiot. Let’s see how many 👍’s this post gets and see if I’m right…

I was great with KF all the way up until it was obvious his son was in way over his head and KF wouldn't do anything about it. I think fans have a right to feel that way.

With Fran, I was thrilled with how he turned the program the program around. But there comes a point when you know what he is, and what our ceiling is. For some, going to the tournament is all we should ever expect. I personally think with our resources, we should at least make a Sweet 16 once in awhile. You can think that's unrealistic, that's fine. But this whole act that you are somehow better than all of us and reasonable and realistic is just dumb. You just have lower expectations.
Except of message board posters. He has very high standards for message board posters.

I would argue the majority of posters on this board think you’re an idiot. Let’s see how many 👍’s this post gets and see if I’m right…
I gave it a thumbs up. I don't feel good about it, but I had to vote my conscience. He's completely insufferable. I wish he'd post about anything other than message board posters who he is completely obsessed with.

Troll: : a person who intentionally antagonizes others online by posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or offensive comments or other disruptive content

Holy shit…. That Immediately just shows how damn stupid you are.. hell for that matter, anyone else that responds to you… Are you aware how many posters are on this board? You’re talking about a couple hundred likes dumbass…

Of course you think I’m an idiot you couldn’t think your way out of a wet paper bag…

😂😂😂😂😂

PS…You think I’m an idiot because I irritate the **** out of you, who cares l, that’s my goal!! There isn’t anything I’ve said that is not logical.

It’s personal to you 🤷‍♂️

Honestly I do care. Watching the pre game broadcast of this ISU VS KANSAS GAME. Did you see all the people camped out from last night by the stadium ready to get into the game? Fran will never be able to do that with his fan base. THE FINAL SEASON

Holy shit…. That Immediately just shows how damn stupid you are.. hell for that matter, anyone else that responds to you… Are you aware how many posters are on this board? You’re talking about a couple hundred likes dumbass…

Of course you think I’m an idiot you couldn’t think your way out of a wet paper bag…

😂😂😂😂😂

PS…You think I’m an idiot because I irritate the **** out of you, who cares l, that’s my goal!! There isn’t anything I’ve said that is not logical.

CM please, take a break. This isn't healthy for you.

Reactions: Slim45

😂😂😂😂😂

Im literally laughing right now. You hold yourself in pretty high regard if you think you irritate me. You’re an idiot and Im merely pointing that out.

Except of message board posters. He has very high standards for message board

Sigh…. That is a very very low bar for human nature. If normal people hung out with the negativity and whiny bullshit that comes out of the mouths of most of you guys about a sporting event, they would avoid you guys like the plague…

You’re talking about needing a ladder to even get to normal common decency.

It’s sad really

CM please, take a break. This isn't healthy for you.

I’m sitting on the couch chilling and watching a ball game. I mean honestly how hard is it to irritate people… I mean come on you guys have it down to an art form, so what the hell 🤷‍♂️

Im literally laughing right now. You hold yourself in pretty high regard if you think you irritate me. You’re an idiot and Im merely pointing that out.

Of course that’s why you bothered responding 😂😂 you don’t care 😊

Sigh…. That is a very very low bar for human nature. If normal people hung out with the negativity and whiny bullshit that comes out of the mouths of most of you guys about a sporting event, they would avoid you guys like the plague…

You’re talking about needing a ladder to even get to normal common decency.

It’s sad really
It's a message board. It's what people do. It may be sad to you, but it's not pathological. What you've turned into is another story altogether. You're chasing windmills. You're not changing anyone to be what you want them to be. You berate them for whining with incessant whining about them. You're not better than they are because you troll them. Just take a break like you did before. I'm sure you felt a lot better when you weren't on here.

Otzelburger makes less than half of what McCaffrey does. Lol 1.5 mill vs 3.2 mill
Whack Fran, pay Otzelburger.
They just knocked off Kansas. 16-4

Reactions: skydog0784
Seeing what Otzelberger has done at Iowa State in what, 3 years, really puts Frans failings on high display
First year they were good too.
This month, have beaten the number 2,7, & 19th ranked teams.
If Beth has a brain, she needs to be looking at this stuff really hard.

Last edited:
It's a message board. It's what people do. It may be sad to you, but it's not pathological. What you've turned into is another story altogether. You're chasing windmills. You're not changing anyone to be what you want them to be. You berate them for whining with incessant whining about them. You're not better than they are because you troll them. Just take a break like you did before. I'm sure you felt a lot better when you weren't on here.

Meh….shitty is shitty & as you’ve noticed I can do shitty. It’s my outlet I guess🤷‍♂️ what’s the difference really. You guys are unrealistic and super shitty about your favorite team .I’m super shitty about you. Win-win, I guess, eh?

After all I’ve been told I don’t bother anyone 🤡

Meh….shitty is shitty & as you’ve noticed I can do shitty. It’s my outlet I guess🤷‍♂️ what’s the difference really. You guys are unrealistic and super shitty about your favorite team .I’m super shitty about you. Win-win, I guess, eh?

After all I’ve been told I don’t bother anyone 🤡
It’s a lose/lose. Which makes you a loser.

Just put the loser on ignore. This is all he ever posts about, dude is completely worthless on this board.

Unless Fran leaves on his own he isn’t getting fired. It will take a bad year this year and next for him to be on the hot seat. His buyout isn’t small by any means.

• Sad
Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT