ADVERTISEMENT

I don’t get this “Way too early team predictions”

Isn't the same true for Iowa? Maybe your two best defensive players and Wadley on offense. I'm interested to see the response should Iowa lose. Do you still not care or "get up for the game?" That will be a tough sell when you are playing an ISU game that is suppose to be good.
Considering that ISU is the only game that sells out in Kinnick, I would say that is Iowa's Superbowl.

Isn't the same true for Iowa? Maybe your two best defensive players and Wadley on offense. I'm interested to see the response should Iowa lose. Do you still not care or "get up for the game?" That will be a tough sell when you are playing an ISU game that is suppose to be good.

KF and co have shown an ability to fill holes when others leave.
We lost CJ we now have Stanely
We lost Kittle we now have Fant
we lost Jaleel we now have nixon
we lost king we had jackson show up
(you can also add other current players to each spot. )

Losing ALL LBs will be rough and the biggest loss imo.
We also don't typically lose guys early, so the 2 early losses suck....but we have some good DBs coming in and the replacing a lineman never worries me that much.

Wadley was a joy to watch, but his numbers were down last year(partially due to a young/beat up line). I don't think expecting the same or better out of our backs next year is asking too much.

ISU has yet to show they can reload. Of course you coach hasn't had the time to show it, so maybe he will....maybe he won't.

Considering that ISU is the only game that sells out in Kinnick, I would say that is Iowa's Superbowl.
Should I call you "Wise One" or Confuscious? I think Confuscious is probably correct. I don't know the sell out numbers and don't care. But if Iowa State Cowgirls is the only game that sold out, could it be because it was a bunch of ISUcks fans that sold out the stadium...because I know that ISU is NOT Iowa's Superbowl.

@Blackleaf40 is having a mental breakdown. Hope anyone in or around his home has found somewhere safe to stay.

He’s asking himself, “Why can’t anyone figure out a way to stop that guy?” Meanwhile the three or four decent hawk posters are like, “I wish @Blackleaf40 would just STFU, he’s really embarrassing, even by Iowa fan standards.”

That's it! Dance a little more now Uncle Rico.

then the dude has us beating MD 31-3
clearly he is clueless lol

Can ISU rebound from losing their best player on each side of the ball?
I'm not so convinced they can......
ISU lost 2 quality leaders but have great depth returning including the QB that beat OU & TCU.

In state rivalry games should sell out unless one of the programs suck IMO.

Claiming that a game is an opposing teams "Superbowl" typically is stated by a fan of the weaker program - falling back into loss rationalizing.
Funny you should make that claim....LOL!

ISU lost 2 quality leaders but have great depth returning including the QB that beat OU & TCU.
did the qb beat OK or did all the wr that are now gone?
your O was garbage in the tcu game, so I wouldn't give him any credit there ;)

did the qb beat OK or did all the wr that are now gone?
your O was garbage in the tcu game, so I wouldn't give him any credit there ;)
TCU didn't score an offensive TD. BTW, Lanning was a great leader but he was not the best defensive player. Lazard wss not the best offensive player either.

TCU didn't score an offensive TD. BTW, Lanning was a great leader but he was not the best defensive player. Lazard wss not the best offensive player either.
Who was you best offensive player?
What does tcu not scoring on O have to do with your O being garbage that game :confused:

Who was you best offensive player?
What does tcu not scoring on O have to do with your O being garbage that game :confused:
Montgomery is/Was our best offensive player. I made the point about TCU to illustrate that two good defensive teams played.

Montgomery is/Was our best offensive player. I made the point about TCU to illustrate that two good defensive teams played.
did any team besides KS score less on you? I wouldn't give too much credit to the D ;).

Montgomery might have been your best player, we'll find out for sure now that teams can focus more on him this year.

did any team besides KS score less on you? I wouldn't give too much credit to the D ;).

Montgomery might have been your best player, we'll find out for sure now that teams can focus more on him this year.
Why would teams focus more on him?

@Blackleaf40 is having a mental breakdown. Hope anyone in or around his home has found somewhere safe to stay.

He’s asking himself, “Why can’t anyone figure out a way to stop that guy?” Meanwhile the three or four decent hawk posters are like, “I wish @Blackleaf40 would just STFU, he’s really embarrassing, even by Iowa fan standards.”

Are there Unicorns prancing through the clover in the world you live in?

I'm guessing you're wearing a human skinsuit while you sit in front of the computer and deathshead moths fly around the room.

Reactions: SkerEnvy
ADVERTISEMENT